Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Stacy London's Soles and Toes!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stacy London's Soles and Toes!!!
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I taped a clip of TLC's Stacy London from "What Not To Wear" doing a special fashion TV show. In this particular segment, she goes to a podiatrist to have her feet examined because she's worried about her over use of high-heel footwear. This chick is ultra sexy (imho) and I've tuned in to watch her show just to see HER...lol...

I've attached a clip of this show which I also put out on the tube;-)

Enjoy!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg6NflpTq0g

Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i periodically check in to her show just to see her in action and love the fact she's always in heels.. great toe-cleavage that she has.. and always asking gals to heel up!!!!!

thanks to you, now i see her peds.. something i've always wanted to see... and they're cute! thanks!!!! i'm a huge lover of heels.. but would never encourage any woman to torture their feet like that. i guess as much as I love seeing a gal in heels.. i'm more the recreational viewer than the die-hard must wear type!

lunch, dinner, date, stuff like that.. go all out in heels.. work, school... walking... hitting the pavement... i am more than able to understand going easy.

but thanks to the tech described, lovers like her can go on heeling.. and watchers like me can go on enjoying royally!!!

again, thank you for this vid.. i was hoping and wishing someone would have such.. she's got pretty feet! and she's a diehard heeler!! yippie!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've never even heard of the show, let alone watch it; but this young lady has some pretty sweet feet, even given the "damage" that is said to have been inflicted by her use of heels. It's great when you can find this bold a display of female feet on TV.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys!!! I thougt I had died and gone to heaven when I caught this gem on tape...lol...lol...lol....
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I initially was thinkin' I WANT THAT JOB in the first minute but near the end I thought twice because I don't think I'd be able to control myself [Hop] ...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a rare treat to get celebrities to show their feet like that. Much to our advantage though.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o man shes such a babe! i saw this b4 but they took it down, thx so much man!! sometime i watch her her shows just bc of feet are so nice.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks...a clip like this was removed from youtube last year. Thanks for sharing. Love her feet
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links