Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tina's Blue Christmas (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tina's Blue Christmas
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are all saddened to see one of my all time best foot fetish models to see her site vanish on February. The tribute video was the most memorable I've ever produced. Now that we're 4 days away from Christmas, I would like to share some of Tina's best poses for this holiday season. I wish each and every one of you-- including Tina-- a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss] Thank you Tony for making this post. I thought it would be Feb. that my site would no longer be online, but, I was mistaken. I canceled my service today, & although it is paid until Feb...They will pull your site from being available to view.. (sighs).. Thank you again these pictures sure do bring back memories! Happy Holidays everyone! Hugs and kisses .. xoxoxo

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so are you still going to be posting on here? or is that it?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid that this is it. BTW, here's a link to her tribute video in case you've missed it--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vq07O4mBmg

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best fortune to you Tina...where-ever life takes you! and happy holidays

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

quote:
Originally posted by Tina Marie:
[Kiss] Thank you Tony for making this post. I thought it would be Feb. that my site would no longer be online, but, I was mistaken. I canceled my service today, & although it is paid until Feb...They will pull your site from being available to view.. (sighs).. Thank you again these pictures sure do bring back memories! Happy Holidays everyone! Hugs and kisses .. xoxoxo

You're welcome as always, my friend. [Kiss] I truly am gonna miss you when 2009 comes in.

[Cry]

--------------------
Tony

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the memories!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tina! awwwww I already really miss you and your website [Cry] Hopefully you'll make a comeback soon. I just sent you a PM- and btw, I'm still up for going to a Cardinals game in the spring [Wink]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubb1
Board Regular
Member # 2991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubb1   Email Dubb1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes Tina, you are truly a class act. I hate you're leaving the game-but that's just the selfish side of me. Tony, thanks for the pics.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

No problem, Dubb1!

--------------------
Tony

LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will be missed sweety i never got the chance to be a member your site, but i have heard amazing things about it and you are so beautiful and have very very beautiful feet [Kiss]

I sure hope to see you around the forum [Smile]

Thanks for the pictures Tony and for the video to Tina that was one beautiful video you put together bud i loved it [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the tribute(s) for the lovely Tina and her pretty peds Tony! I always look for your threads for some sweet posts!

And thank you Tina for providing us with some gorgeous pics of yourself. Take care of yourself and hope to see you pop in here at Wu's once in a great while.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tony thank you for that post. tina will be missed by all. she's a sexy classy lady.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I cant believe you will be leaving us Tina!I truly wish you the best wherever your new path takes you. Feel free to drop in and post a pic now and again. ;)I know I won't forgot your gorgeous smile and your true beauty that was captured in all your pictures. I will also miss those amazing soles, legs and ass too!!! Best wishes for a Merry Christmasand Happy Newyear!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man her arches drive me crazy and that last pic of her as a blond was incredible... Thanx for the early xmas present Tony!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links