Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Holiday Series Part Deux (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Holiday Series Part Deux
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the promised update starting with the soles:
 -
 -
 -
 -

The new color combo will be right on its "Heels" (pun intended)
Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here's last night's color combination, once again staying with the Holiday Theme:
 -
 -
 -

Thanks for all the nice feedback. I waited until Kay felt totally comfortable doing this and I think I've created a monster... ned

--------------------

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK - Kay! LOL Ned you've been holding out on everyone here! Beautiful SOLES!

And the new paint job?!?!? Like each toe is a little present wrapped in red paper and tied with a silver bow! Fantastic.

[Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!!
I love her nicely painted toenails!! [Big Grin]
Her soles look great!! [Wink]
Can wait to see more!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife's feet look great, ned! Her soles look nice and soft. The nail art looks great too!

I do hope your wife is comfortable with showing off her feet here and doesn't mind posing for more pics in the future.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a really nice pedicure. Her soles though are the icing on that piece of cake for me!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are perfect wrinkled sole shots...thanks so much she has gorgeous soles
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy soles and toes.yummy happy holidays hon.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, since you held back until Kay is comfy, I'll hold back on any requests for a while then.

But seriously, beautiful! nice polish! i like it a lot!!! very pretty peds and toes!

the third and last posted pics are my two fav, but the whole package is really nice! thank you both!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm glad kay is becoming comfortable with sharing her gorgeous feet. I absolutely love those wrinkled sole shots and would nominate them for soles of the year if there were such a competition.

I hope to see more of Kay's amazing wrinkled soles in the New Year

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

I'm going to need a little coaching on that there. Not being a soles guy myself, I only have the past examples I have seen on here to pose Kay. I know there are at least two schools of attraction, right, wrinkles/scrunches vs. smooth?

Kay is turning into a real sport about this whole thing and we are going to try to squeeze some more shots in over the Holidays. I never realized how much work is involved in getting all the variables just right. My hats off to all here who regularly post such fantastic shots. I now know that is is no accident. ned

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ned, you'll get plenty of coaching from Kay's fans! glad she's a great sport.

I"m in the family of smooth.. just love that.. but most here are in the wrinkles area.

just like i'm into hose.. most aren't. i'm into heels.. most aren't. but good thing variety is the spice of life!

yeah.. i've not posted as much as I could have (it's harder work than some thing). and plus.. being married.. my friends are less eager or willing to endulge a foot shoot like before.... and wifee.. well.. she plays along, but has her moods (more so after an incident here that will not be brought back up)

so.. have fun with it.. that is how most manage. in time, you'll be really good at it. and we'll be more forutnate for it than before!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, if Kay isn't comfortable by now she should be...Her feet are exquisite. Her soles are silky smooth, skin is fair, toes are perfectly sculpted, and boy do they look delicious.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!

More PLease!

She is definitely [Jerkoff] material!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links