Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » BLACK WEDGES & TOES (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BLACK WEDGES & TOES
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
TT, that black looks incredible on you. And your polish job is always on point. Go girl!!!

Thanks sweetie!! [Kiss]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bremmer:
TT, I knew this set was going to be hot as soon as I saw the thread. I love wedges and boy do they look good on you. Shot three is most amazing. Nice closeup, right in front of me and I think I can see the camera lens reflecting off of the polish. I think I need to get a membership [Smile] . I'm starting to like the black polish thing too.

Awww, thanks!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
OK - first of all - when do you find the time to do all this? LOL You did a great polish job with the black and it looks fantastic on your toes contrasted against the paleness of your skin.

AND those wedge shoes.... I love them. I love wood look heels wedges, etc.

Nice job!

Time is sometimes an issue with me. I do work 40 hours a week and carry on with other daily stuff. But when I do, do pictures I take lots!! [Big Grin]
Its taken a long time to get use to wearing black, and honestly thats one of my most requested color.
As for the wedges, I love them too. I am not even 5 foot, so when I wear these wedges, I am perfect height!! [Smile]
It makes me smile knowing another woman (that takes great photos) enjoys my pictures!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SWEET COMMENTS!! [Kiss]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A-1! God, i love black! Thanks.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only way for me to properly compliment you, is to show these pics on my site.. tonight! these wedges compliment you well too!! i'm learning to appreciate black polish like everyohe else.. very lovely self portraits!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just an overall great set! Love the arches and the closeup of those perfect black toes!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TT, you and Kay need to start a club, she's only 4 foot 8!!! BTW, I don't know if she will ever personally respond on here herself, but she as only the nicest of compliments in return for your pretty feet. ned

PS Stay tuned for the next set from Kay, you and Perfectpeds keep raising the bar so we are going to try to go over the top...

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey TT,I love the shape of the nailbeds on your beautiful toes!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links