Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - Hose and Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kay - Hose and Toes
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my!! What a super-sexy pedicure, extremely nice, and those hose are a perfect enhancement. Nice job and thanks!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! ned your wife not only has sexy feet but also sexy legs! i love how her feet look in these hose. that pedi is amazing i love the two toned pedicures. never seem to look quite right on me though. please give your wife my compliments and keep up the great work.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Kay here - Perfectpeds, thanks for the high praise, you are truly one I take a lot of inspiration from, ned always points out your posts.

You and TwistedToes have certainly made me feel like 'one of the girls' on here. Glad there's room for one more. It is kind of fun...

Kay

There's always room for one more. There's plenty to go around and you, my dear, are a natural!

See you around the forum!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy, the Hose always adds a new dimesion to the nice sweet stinky smell! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome post ned and kay. she has gorgeous feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logan091
Board Regular
Member # 33401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logan091   Author's Homepage   Email logan091   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love her feet
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ned and Kay, should your break take too long, not only will I keep mentioning this thread over and over (ok, not that many times)... I'll ask permission to post these pics on my site!

ok, in all seriousness.. you can take whatever break you want.. but you'll be missed in the mean time! and I'll use this thread to keep me going.. in-between viewing the other threads.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, I know, and she's actually wearing Black hose today... I might at least get a few shots in the camera for later.... ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kay, if you're reading this, please don't let him forget to take those pics. one of my fav is black sheer hose with red toepolish!!! oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thanks in advance!

RPM

p.s. Ned, you're a blessed man!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might be your lucky day, RPM..... stay tuned to this channel. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

[Smile] [Big Grin] [Smile] thanks!!! i am feeling lucky!
RPM

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links