Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife and sister-in-law (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wife and sister-in-law
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool tat

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pleae tell me 2 things:

1. What did you say to get your sister inlaw to pose her feet (knowing its a foot fetish thing).

2. What did you have to say/do to convince your wife to have her sister pose her feet with her. (I'm sure wifey knows "what foot fetish" means).

It is after all, all sexual stuff.... Very curious to know....

Awesome feet on both of them though.. You lucky bastard...lol...

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did I say to my sis-in-law? Nothing. This all my wifes idea. She told her I have a foot fetish. Women have the power of persuasion girlyfootlvr. They can make things happen.. trust me.
And I did'nt have to convince my wife to do anything. We've been together almost 10 years. We're just cool like that. She's known about my passion for womans feet since day one. When we first met, I told her, " This is how I roll". Just like that. Seriously. I have schooled her very well about the world of a foot fetishist. I don't know what she told her sister other then I have a foot fetish. It's really not that big of a deal she always tells me. It's only feet.
I do realize how lucky I am to have met her too. Thanx [Smile]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice stuff man! Loving the sexy chunky little toes!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links