Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - New Year/New Model Keira (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - New Year/New Model Keira
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I decided a couple of months ago to do a New Year's set for the site I had a few ideas of what I wanted to do. For the last few weeks, however, Kellie had been telling me at work that she has a friend named Keira that is wanting to pose for me. Kellie told me she was pretty and had bigger feet than she does (size 8 vs. Kellie's size 5), but that they were cute. I told her I was game and then decided that what better way to celebrate a new year than with a new model?

So bringing in 2009 on Soles of Silk is the site's newest sole mate, Keira.

Patrick

**EDIT - Don't miss some more shoot samples in Wu's Contribution section here:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/keira.html

-

-

[ December 31, 2008, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Patrick I was JUST about to start a new topic on her... WOW she is soooo hot, and ONLY an 8?? I would have guessed about a 10...

my FAVORITE SHOT: (bet you can guess why!! [Wink] )

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/keira/20081231/KRA08123102.jpg

All I can say is: WOW. [Jerkoff]

Please tell her that she is AWESOME. Happy New year bro! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! One helluva way to start off the new year! [Big Grin]
Great pics Pat and look forward to seeing your work in the new year!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME post!! [Smile]
Her nail art is fantastic!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is beautiful, and her feet are gorgeous. love to see her again modeling with some of your other models. keep up the good work, many thanks

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes a cutie with sexy soles and toes.yummy!!
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet looks very footjobable and she can get a FOOTcial.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goregeous gal, sexy feet! Looks so smelly those feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by donegal:
she is beautiful, and her feet are gorgeous. love to see her again modeling with some of your other models. keep up the good work, many thanks

You mean like the set I shot after this one with both Kellie and Kimmie (the twins)? [Woot] And no, I'm not posting a sample of it until I post in on the site in the coming months.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Patrick:
You mean like the set I shot after this one with both Kellie and Kimmie (the twins)?
QUOTE]

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, she is very cute and I love her French pedicure!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant wait. are there any sniffing pics?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beauty!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by donegal:
cant wait. are there any sniffing pics?

Self-sniffing in this New Year set? No. But when I put her with the twins for the 3 girl set, Kimmie and Kellie playfully smelled and tickled them at times. [Smile] Like I said above, you'll have to wait for that one!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That pedicure is to drool for!
Her soles have a kind of "scrunch" that can only be defined as "modelesque".

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links