Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black Toes & Rose Oil (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Black Toes & Rose Oil
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More at www.twisted-toes.com

-

-

-

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn TT, these images fuckin rawk! If we were any closer, we'd be in under your skin. Lovin the close ups!! And your nails are so well manicured. I don't see any ridges...buffin 'em good girl!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
Damn TT, these images fuckin rawk! If we were any closer, we'd be in under your skin. Lovin the close ups!! And your nails are so well manicured. I don't see any ridges...buffin 'em good girl!

Thanks sweetie!! [Kiss]
Your comment made me smile!! [Big Grin]

P.S. I dont even own a buffer!! [Blush]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TT, you are totally hammering away tonight. Your usual, first class all the way.

Hope you noticed you got Kay to personally respond to your post of her earlier. Nice going, she may be coming out of her shell. I had no idea she would take to this as well as she has.

Thanks for all the kind words, oh, and by the way, YOU ROCK!

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
TT, you are totally hammering away tonight. Your usual, first class all the way.

Hope you noticed you got Kay to personally respond to your post of her earlier. Nice going, she may be coming out of her shell. I had no idea she would take to this as well as she has.

Thanks for all the kind words, oh, and by the way, YOU ROCK!

ned

Awww, thanks!!
I noticed she wrote - please give her xoxo's!!
I am sooooo glad to see her coming out of her shell!! [Smile]
Her feet are WELL WORTH the props!! [Smile]
PLEASE POST MORE PICTURES!! (I Cant wait to see) [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:

Thanks sweetie!! [Kiss]
Your comment made me smile!! [Big Grin]

P.S. I dont even own a buffer!! [Blush]

No way! Wow, nice smooth nails naturally...sweet.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow TT!! Thx! I jus love your heart tattoo. Its so lovely! Did it hurt to get it done?

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by lookin for toes:
Wow TT!! Thx! I jus love your heart tattoo. Its so lovely! Did it hurt to get it done?

Thanks!! [Smile]
It didnt hurt. It wont hold color or the line wont stay done either. I've had it done about 3 times now.. LOL

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah very nice TT. What nice n shinny toes you have.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Wow, this shot is absolutely stunning. Love your work TwistedToes, keep it up! [Kiss]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i ever get hooked on oiled peds.. it's going to be in part your fault TT!!!! seriously. that is hot!!!! this set is just amazing!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been working harder than ever to mimick some of your pics TT.. i'm good, but not that good! and i get paid to do a lot of the pix i do. i'm working hard.. in 09.. i'll be able to rock awesome pics like you!!! that is the goal.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy toledo, them toes is hot!!!!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply amazing twisties! Love all your work. These with the oil are amazing! Love to see some of the sole shots from that set [Smile]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
More at www.twisted-toes.com

-

-

-

TT I kept going back and forth trying to pick which one I liked best! Couldn't pick just one so I had to reply to ALL!

Your photog skills are excelling rapidly and these close-ups really show it. Not to mention the clarity and detail.

The sheen from the oil really draws the black out and in contrast to your glistening pale skin? woo hoooooo You always give a good showing!

xoxoxo
[Thumbs Up] [Drool]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links