Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Happy New Years Kay - The Finale (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Happy New Years Kay - The Finale
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry it took so long to get these out, but hang on to your hats, there's more to soon follow. Cheers, ned
 -
 -
 -
Oh Yeah, and by the way, Kay has legs too!
 -

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love shoes with transparent sides! Where did you get them?
Oh, and her feet are nice, too!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look hot in those shoes! Thanks for the great pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as the shoes, Dougie, She's had them for a long time and they've NEVER left the bedroom....

Although I kinda wish she would wear them out sometimes, I'm just not sure how truly comfortable they are though. ned

--------------------

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to you and your wife!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you and your wife for these! judging by the low-slung front strap.. i guess is that they're best used as they were.. in the bedroom! as one who has asked a lot of questions of women on diff types of shoes.. low-slung straps like the one over her toes tend to be less comfy for walking than a higher slung strap

outside of that.. another amazing round! I love the first pic because it shows her arch so well.. and how smooth her sole looks.

and true to my suspicions. she's got nice lovely legs! and i'm happy for ya bout that!

i'm still impressed with the polish. you both have a beautiful 09!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that pedi

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pedi is great! I can see why you have become such a great pedicurist ned. With such lovely feet as Kay's to work with you can't help yourself! [Smile]

I can understand why those shoes have never left the bedroom and ned, you should be glad -- Kay would attract quite a bit of attention I would think! [Smile]

Happy New Year to you both -- great post.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic toes! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Kay's feet what size is she?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Spotlight, you can see now why when I found a woman that was smart, pretty, great sense of humor (got to have one with me...) and the owner of these feet, I had to marry her...

I definitely "married up" or as my brother says I "out-punted my coverage" .

Thanks to all, we'll keep 'em coming. Got another batch in the hopper now. Check back later tonight. ned

--------------------

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

cpf, Kay's a perfect, and I mean, perfect, size 5.

ned

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Youve gotta stop this!Somw of us have to date woman that only have great feet!Youre makin alot of people rethink their relationships!lol

that is high compliments and a great example! there is hope out there. no need to ever settle!

Kay.. keep on rockin! Ned.. I look forward to tonight.. after a long evenings work!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great! Great! Great pix!! My girl has size 5s also, so I know eXactly what you mean by "perfect". Lol!

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links