Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - Dashboard Feet Part II -Soles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kay - Dashboard Feet Part II -Soles!
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the rest. Kay was sure to try to satisfy her "sole survivors" out there. Not bad if I do say so myself, I may have her take more of her own shots. TwistedToes doesn't seem to have much trouble and turns out incredible stuff regularly. ned

-
 -
And let's not forget the arches -------

-
 -

This was the last of the "Midnight Blue" series, I hope you enjoyed them.

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved them! Just wish my tongue could get a chance to love them too!! [Drool]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Sanders   Email Mark Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yum yum [Smile]

--------------------
Check Out My New Website!
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now to be a driver passing by while these peds are on display with such lovely polish.. that can be very distracting!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought these might be right up your alley, RPM.

It was funny, because I was watching the rear-view mirror and every time I saw a car I told Kay so she could lower the CAMERA, not her feet...

Hope everyone's not getting tired of Kay, we've got one more update tonight and then we might take a break for a while.

ned

--------------------

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ned, I must caution you about the length of your break.... please keep it short.. if you don't, some will experience withdrawals!!! others like myself will start asking for hose shots.. so.. you've been cautioned.... enjoy your little break (emphasis on little)

RPM

p.s. by the way, twice now i've tried to match speed with a car with beautiful peds on the dash and tried to take pics. i won't do it again, for safety reasons, but.. trust me. i'm not the only one out there (one time two other cars were competing with me for optimal lane choice for a pic! lol.. no lie!)

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

I was going down the road today and looked over at the windshield and those toe prints were still there, I might never clean them off... It brought a little grin to my face in the middle of my workday. ned

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i know the feeling. my wife once left her prints on my windshield when she knew i was going to go away a few days! oh heck yeah that was hot!!!! (by the way, after that gift, i stopped trying to close the gap with other cars that has dashboard peds.. because i just need to look over my own dash and recall that precious gift)

RPM

--------------------

timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow amazing!!
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow. Amazing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links