Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nude Hose and Boots (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nude Hose and Boots
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This set is inspired by RPM...hope you all enjoy them.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, so sexy and your feet look amazing in such tanned, nude hose. Your toes look immaculate and so so sexy. The boots make a wonderful wrapping, hiding such a sexy, beautiful gift. So hot, and well done, Sasha.

And your arches.....SEXY!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a wonderful action sequence of shots. i can just imagine you coming home from work, slowly removing your boots.. the sound of hose rubbing against leather as you remove them.. the smile on your face getting larger as relief comes to you and the cool air hits your feet... and then just stretching out in a lazy fashion turning from side to side enjoying the cool air hitting your peds!!! very sexy picture in my head!

glad i was inspirational for this set! I sure did enjoy the view.. and will be coming back to enjoy it again later tonight!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's HOT, and I'm not even into hose... ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
told ya i'd be back!! and Ned.. I so agree with you!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
2 DIE FOR!

Awwwwe! [Kiss]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, so sexy and your feet look amazing in such tanned, nude hose. Your toes look immaculate and so so sexy. The boots make a wonderful wrapping, hiding such a sexy, beautiful gift. So hot, and well done, Sasha.

And your arches.....SEXY!

Regards,
2swift

Thanks 2swift!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
what a wonderful action sequence of shots. i can just imagine you coming home from work, slowly removing your boots.. the sound of hose rubbing against leather as you remove them.. the smile on your face getting larger as relief comes to you and the cool air hits your feet... and then just stretching out in a lazy fashion turning from side to side enjoying the cool air hitting your peds!!! very sexy picture in my head!

glad i was inspirational for this set! I sure did enjoy the view.. and will be coming back to enjoy it again later tonight!!!!!

RPM

The night I took those pics went something like that. I had gone shopping in those boots and by the time I got home they were sweating. The cool air felt great as I was taking those shots.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Now that's HOT, and I'm not even into hose... ned

SWEET!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the only way I like boots - coming off a woman to reveal her sexy looking feet! Nice pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That light, sheer nude color is my favorite color for hose. They look great on your feet. Thank you.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wanna see your feet with some cake i wanna eat from your feet and also i wanna see some photos of your feet crashing strawberry . when u make this request for me plz let me knew on prv message . and i realy like that sweety photos i ish if i was there to siff your feet till die
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome shots Shasha...would love to see a few of you in 'The Pose'!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
That's the only way I like boots - coming off a woman to reveal her sexy looking feet! Nice pics!

Right on. I'm glad you like them.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
That light, sheer nude color is my favorite color for hose. They look great on your feet. Thank you.

Hmmm, maybe I should be wearing those hose more. I like the attention. Thank you Tadpole...

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links