Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ...
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ September 17, 2012, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: hagan2 ]

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss]

Thank you hagan2 for including me in the group even though I am not a full fledged "foot model".

I am extremely flattered.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
[Kiss]

Thank you hagan2 for including me in the group even though I am not a full fledged "foot model".

It's okay queen without a crown is still a queen in this case!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pictures!! [Smile]
I love them all, The one with all the models in the pic is totally awesome too!!
THANK YOU!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the cool include on the last photo ... it is a nice way of also honoring the late John Lockman of our board!! That is one of his shots that you used [Wink]

Thanks again - great job!!

ps - what program do you use for your editing?

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Kiss]

Ohhhh shuuuush girl!!
If you post on Wus and the boys love you ... that counts as "foot model" [Smile] [Smile]

XoXo

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwwwe hagan2 that collage is sweet! Thanks and I'm glad you enjoy my posts. MWAH

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Hagan2, That is so cool and did you know the day I took that pic it was colder than a witches titty lol. I just might be compelled to do you a shout out. Thank you once again, Your friend...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
Thanks for the cool include on the last photo ... it is a nice way of also honoring the late John Lockman of our board!! That is one of his shots that you used [Wink]

Thanks again - great job!!

ps - what program do you use for your editing?

[Big Grin] iam so happy that u all like the photos and that is little thing to show how much i rel like ur feet all thanx again and bout the program its Photo shop cs8 . i will do some more soooooooooon kiss for every one here and thanx again
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

quote:
[Kiss]

i realy like ur peds and sweet feet [Mmm]
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Awesome pictures!! [Smile]
I love them all, The one with all the models in the pic is totally awesome too!!
THANK YOU!! [Big Grin]

AWE iam very happy that u like it .TT i adore you and ur feet i love it so much [Cheers]
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
Awwwwe hagan2 that collage is sweet! Thanks and I'm glad you enjoy my posts. MWAH

You are welcome [Woot]
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
OMG Hagan2, That is so cool and did you know the day I took that pic it was colder than a witches titty lol. I just might be compelled to do you a shout out. Thank you once again, Your friend...Shelley [Kiss]

SHELLEY [Kiss]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links