Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Layla: The SWEATIEST Feet I've Ever Photographed (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Layla: The SWEATIEST Feet I've Ever Photographed
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

I had an email recently talking about some of the past sets I've done with sweaty feet themes to them. This person really enjoyed Madison's Track set from years ago as well as ones done with Cierra, Shayna and Carmen. Well, I was planning on holding this set until it got warmer out, but the email made me feel like enjoying what is probably the sweatiest feet I've seen before me while I had a camera in hand. These feet belong to none other than Layla.

Layla and I wanted to do a set with the shoes and socks theme when we set out to do this one. It was muggy and over 100 degrees outside. There was literally no breeze at all. I was sweating like a beast, but so was Layla. You not only see it on her feet, but all over her glistening body. Since we're here for those feet though, just look at how moist they are. I threw in a third sample picture that is a close up of her size 7s on her tennis shoes just because when I came across it to stamp for the update, it blew my mind to see how damp her feet were!

Patrick

P.S. The final shot wasn't done on the tennis courts like the the other two because, believe it or not, a family came by on this hot ass day with the brilliant idea to play tennis. I don't think they liked us being there taking photos. Even though we were there first, we moved over to the nearby basketball court. When Layla stuck her bare sweaty feet into her tennis shoes, minus the socks, to walk over to that court, she told me the insides of those shoes were so sweaty.

P.S.S. Don't forget that the Soles of Silk 5 Year Anniversary Trivia Contest is still going on. It isn't too late to enter. Take a shot, even if you don't think you know the answers. It could get you some nice free membership time!

http://www.solesofsilk.com/5_year_contest.html

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....YUMMY!!! Thank you for sharing these sweaty treasures!!!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnjam2122
Board Regular
Member # 32227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnjam2122         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat...I KNOW you got her toots painted blue just for me! [Big Grin] Great pics and awesome find...I love her smile as well...it adds to the pics! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Layla always pleases! I love it!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that is frickin hot (no pun intended). There is nothing better than an athletic girl with sweaty feet fresh out of tennis shoes. I would have loved to have been there that day.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, Layla and her gorgeously sexy feet. She was my favorite model when I had a membership. I could stare at her feet for hours.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I LOVE the first pic! She has this look on her face as if to say "do I REALLY have to do this?!?!"

Classic!!! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. all that heat!!! you can see she's feelin' the heat! nice shots.

RPM

p.s. I don't enjoy shooting in excessive heat, i sweat way too hard!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, man. Layla is one of the best.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can stare at her feet for hours too. One of my favorites. Thanks to one of her sets, every time I see buttered popcorn, I will think of butter dripping off of her toes.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[
 -

I'm "game"! [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMAZING! Simply amazing
Looking at these pics, I can almost feel how hot it was that day!

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100 out of 10!!!! Excellent job, Patrick!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links