Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - My Queen (New pics page 2) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kay - My Queen (New pics page 2)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
She's your queen and that's all that should matter...BTW she's got pretty feet! [Big Grin]

Yeah, what he said!
I am going to have to third this comment!!

Thanks for the post - great quality and clarity in those photos as well!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few more, thanks for all the great comments.... ned

-

-

-

Don't want to leave out the "soles" fans...

-

-

Got Hose???

-

-

ANd last, but not least, a parting shot....

-

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a thread here about posting your fav shot... Kay's parting shot is my all time fav view of hosed peds since childhood. that is the earliest memory of peds i can dig up. it's also the hardest for me to set up for pix.. not sure why.

i can remember back as far as 4 years old... and that pose is the first one of feet i can recall. granted, i've grown considerably sense, but this is the shot!! the only other memory that far back looks very close to that one in composition..

thank you Kay and Ned for bringing back some of the sweetest memories from my childhood.. and making it look so fantastic too!!

RPM

p.s. thanks for the bare and hosed set.. she's got lovely peds! (yes Kay, you do... get used to all that compliments...... Ned was right all along)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are fantastic...well done, and love her dainty, petite feet. Her soles look amazing, and love her wrinkles, too.

She knows how to work the camera and pose her feet for it too. So well done, and looking forward to seeing more from you both.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet! Love a girl's feet in hose, especially when they get sweaty.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kay didn't recognize it until she saw the pics on here, but even she had to admit the one with the drawer handle was a little "suggestive"....

RPM, you're turning out to be one of Kay's biggest fans.... thanks.

2swift, I think she's really getting the hang of it too. She reads all of the feedback and tries to respond with each new set of pics.

MommiesFeet, any time we get the attention of a one of the true "stars" we are very flattered, thank you very much for your kind words...

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what can I say, pretty feet and hose.. i'm hooked!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
winryrockbell
Board Regular
Member # 30830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for winryrockbell   Email winryrockbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Kay's soles!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
As usual, Kay grabbed the camera that night and started off with a few self-portraits. So you have her to thank for the shoe shots...

She is really getting into this and appreciates the attention. She is still a amazed that her feet are THAT attractive even though I have been telling her for 13 years!

ned

Wow she's amazing and her feet are timeless! [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her wrinkled soles man...you are one lucky man. Keep up the great work with these awesome posts
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links