Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Deathproof - Just saw it again and had to put up

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Deathproof - Just saw it again and had to put up
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone just watched deathproof again and had to post these up... You have probably all seen these, but Rosario and the main sqeeze are just too much to handle!

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, are they all Rosario Dawson? Haven't seen this movie yet.

Been on sort of a Rosario Dawson kick lately and want to make sure I put these in my celeb database as official sole shots of hers.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rosario is hot stuff.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Still have to see that movie

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last three are Sydney Poitier rather than Rosario Dawson

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks man, that's such a great movie! One of my favourites.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should have a vote to see whose are nicer Sydney or Rosario... Sydney has my vote...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats right Sydney Poitier = hot babe. She has my vote

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bossk7
Board Regular
Member # 8691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossk7         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget Vanessa Ferlito in the opening credits!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys when you get ready to watch the movie remeber who made this movie. Quinten Tarintino or how ever he spells his name. Anyway that is not what is important what is important is that this guy is one of us! He has a Major foot fetish and does not hide it at all! It is knowen all over hollywood. I saw a interview with some of the gals that worked on the movie and they all said how he was doing "extra shots" of their feet the whole time. Yeah his expolits have been talked about before that is why it did surprise me there were so many foot shots in the movie. Remeber this director is the same one that got to suck Salma Hyeks toes in "from dusk till dawn!" Tell me you guys would not have wanted that roll! Guy has really had some great leading ladies to work with.
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will see every movie he makes...regardless. These chicks sure made this movie...no question about it
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links