Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles in Gold Sandals (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles in Gold Sandals
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Thanks, Shasha. Your soles are a treat!

Thanks fuzzy...I had a feeling you'd like these ones. MWAH!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footman1010:
NICEEEEEEE!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Soles look so good coming out of those shoes. But I really like how you get a partial view of your big toe, teasing with the nice polish. Very nice angle shots.

I love this angle from behind. I first saw some images done this way on Lil Miss Leah's myspace page. That girl has awesome peds and some of the best feet images I've ever seen. Thanks for the compliment FtLckr!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by footman1010:
goddamn i had to look at these again, that little wrinkle or two on your heels kill me uhh Sasha!

Sweet, I like that you came back for more!!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by anastacia:
nice worn sandals
i want to buy them!

They're for sale. I just PM'd you =0)

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:

-

Very seductive shot. Makes me think of being under a bed watching this amazing show! [Blush]
A little voyeuristic...yeah I can see that. I'm glad you enjoyed the images!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a big fan of pics like this that show soles peeping out of sexy shoes. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I'm a big fan of pics like this that show soles peeping out of sexy shoes. Thanks for sharing!

It's my pleasure...glad you enjoyed them.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shasha, just so you know, this pic set is one that i've described many times over to friends who modelled for me. they have the hardest time mimicking it naturally. my point, i love this shot angle. very sexy. brings back very very fond childhood memories of my earliest days being captivated by the sight of heeled women!!!

very well done this set. i love it. thanks a whole lot for this wonderful trip down memory lane!

RPM

p.s. one woman in particular who always wore hose and impossible high heels.. the very few times she'd ever sit down (which was rare).. that is the pose she'd strike while sitting. she always said to me, it's good to take a break and let the feet breath so they don't stink too much!!! (i'll never forget the wink in her eyes as she said that)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:

-

Very seductive shot. Makes me think of being under a bed watching this amazing show! [Blush]
A little voyeuristic...yeah I can see that. I'm glad you enjoyed the images!
Thanks for your reply!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links