Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My friends Little Adorable Size 3 Feet (Serious)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My friends Little Adorable Size 3 Feet (Serious)
Feetling
Loyal Member
Member # 26234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetling   Email Feetling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is 32 yrs old 4 ft 8 and wears size 2 to 3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33777061@N08/

Posts: 90 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
470m1z3r
Board Regular
Member # 32962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 470m1z3r   Email 470m1z3r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really cute feet, would be cool if you had any pictures that shows how small they are. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics....what is it about a tiny foot that is so special???? I don't know the real answer to that except to say that I love them!!!!! I see a lady on occasion who has size 3/4 feet and have taken quite a few pics of them. I recently opened a group and I have some pics of them posted there. By the way, I took some pics of her feet in a pair of 5/6 flip flops and a cute pair of size 3 black sandals; I put some pics of the shoes in the group just to show how small they are. If you like come join the group, it's great!!! <http://weloveflipflops.ning.com/>
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ftftsh
Board Regular
Member # 11343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ftftsh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like you 2 are more than just friends based on the cum on her feet in some of those pics lol.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ftftsh:
looks like you 2 are more than just friends based on the cum on her feet in some of those pics lol.

Yeah, it looks more like friends with benefits.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god dahmn! Her fucking soles is the SHIT! So rough her skin with cracks on the heels! Beautiful.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links