Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pretty Blue... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pretty Blue...
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 2 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These random pictures came from two sets. I started in a bubble bath, and ended by taking pictures of my soft wrinkly toes and soles...

-

-

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That blue is AWESOME! wow...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first pic is AMAZING!!!! [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice closeups.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TT, I love these images. The depth of field on the second is amazing. And that blue looks great on your toes!!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Niceguy
Loyal Member
Member # 17083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Niceguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you [Jerkoff]

--------------------
- I have it bad for Feet...

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! That color is perfect on you!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TT, they don't just look pretty blue, they look VERY Blue and I dig 'em. Love the shine in the first pic.

Bubble bath huh? Might have to try that one with Kay.

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty indeed. That shade of blue looks great!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
These random pictures came from two sets. I started in a bubble bath, and ended by taking pictures of my soft wrinkly toes and soles...

-

-

TT! OMG! I am in love with that first pic! The blue color is "electric" against the light pink tone of your skin and the soft white bubbles from the bath! FANTASTIC! I LOVE IT!

What color is that -- is it OPI? I've got to try it!

Damn girl - you dun bet-tah than good -- you dun GREAT! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CDNFB Productions:
That blue is AWESOME! wow...

Thanks sooo much!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
That first pic is AMAZING!!!! [Smile]

Thank you, I love water/bubble pictures!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
TT, I love these images. The depth of field on the second is amazing. And that blue looks great on your toes!!!!

Thanks sooo much girlie!! [Smile]
I love to hear your feedback!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
TT, they don't just look pretty blue, they look VERY Blue and I dig 'em. Love the shine in the first pic.

Bubble bath huh? Might have to try that one with Kay.

Cheers, ned

Yes, PLEASE do!!
I'd love to see that!! [Smile]
Thanks for your nice comments!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
[QUOTE]

TT! OMG! I am in love with that first pic! The blue color is "electric" against the light pink tone of your skin and the soft white bubbles from the bath! FANTASTIC! I LOVE IT!

What color is that -- is it OPI? I've got to try it!

Damn girl - you dun bet-tah than good -- you dun GREAT! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Thanks sweetie!! [Kiss]
Your comments make me smile HUGE!! [Big Grin]
The maker of the shade is China Glaze and honestly, Ill have to get back with you on the name. I have so many now. I'll have to look!!
I am so stoked you liked my pictures!! THANK YOU!!

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links