Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sleepy Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sleepy Soles
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
mmmmm very nice

Thanks ejc!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HansB:
Sleepy feet are my favourite. Maybe its the fact that these beautiful feet are kinda "unprotected" lol
keep up the good work!
kind greetings

Uh oh, you're rough aren't you? LOL

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Magnificent! Thanks for sharing, Shasha.

Magnificent...awwwwe [Blush]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Drool]

Ahhh, do you need your drool bucket hehe =0)

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
That just makes me want to sneak up on those pretty bare feet and take a few long licks and sucks. [Mmm] [Evil Grin]

Just be gentle [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by hiphopfeet:
Those feet would keep me up all night!! I'd have a blast sucking those toes

TY hiphopfeet! I appreciate the compliment.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
those feet are in need of a nice licking to wake u up.

Not only would that wake me up, it would tickle too!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
 -

-

-

YAAAAAAWWWWNNNN! (big stretch) -- hmmmmmmm.....

LOL - Shasha - your feet look so tempting just poking out from under the covers like that -- innocently exposed to the evils that lurk in wait to devour them! LOL

Love the contrast against the dark burgundy of the bedding!

Thanks PP. And I can't wait to see your new set of pics!!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I wanna sleep over at Shasha's house!

[Blush] [Blush] [Blush]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: And the last shot is soooo teasing! [Blush]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman1010   Email footman1010   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh shasha u can hear anything u want from me, but when i first saw those photos i had to type what i said out loud! i love sleepy feet and have been a secretive fan of your for ever,tops def aren't my fav part but i think out of all the gals that show off their feet ur toes and nails and the color of ur feet hoooooooollllllyyyy shhhhhittttttt! but looking at your soles in bed is like Indiana jones finding the holy grail! so show those soles some more and the toes! thank you thank you thank you!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some sleepy feet I wouldn't mind staring at and then eventually sucking on them while you relax...
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: And the last shot is soooo teasing! [Blush]

Oh no, no need to bow. I'm glad you enjoy the images!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by footman1010:
oh shasha u can hear anything u want from me, but when i first saw those photos i had to type what i said out loud! i love sleepy feet and have been a secretive fan of your for ever,tops def aren't my fav part but i think out of all the gals that show off their feet ur toes and nails and the color of ur feet hoooooooollllllyyyy shhhhhittttttt! but looking at your soles in bed is like Indiana jones finding the holy grail! so show those soles some more and the toes! thank you thank you thank you!

Awwwe, it's always nice to hear that I have good looking feet. I really appreciate it. More soles to come!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by N2feet23:
those are some sleepy feet I wouldn't mind staring at and then eventually sucking on them while you relax...

N2feet23, it's always good to see you here. Thanks for the compliment!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links