Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Plans for 2009 From Shelley. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Plans for 2009 From Shelley.
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
WOW! That's quite an agenda you have there! Are you sure you can fit all of that into 2009? Looks like fun. =]

Thank you Bondo [Kiss] I know its alot isn't it? [Woot] I will wear alot of these and others that are in the mail at the moment and a ton more on my wishlists on a bunch of sites [Big Grin] Keep checking my site for whats next. I guarantee your gonna see things you have never dreamed of(I have quiet the vivid imagination [Cool] ) LOL. Talk to you later Babe...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
WOW!! [Smile]
I LOVE your entire collection!! [Smile]
I can NOT wait to see all of the above on those pretty feet & toes!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thank you Cuz [Big Grin] And I cannot wait to wear them Babe. Love you TT...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Wow it will be alot of fun then......... wow alot of toerings my favt. and show very nice babe.

Love u so much and missed u alot

Thank you so much KFCC, You have been so kind to me and such a huge supporter, The calender is simply Awesome and I'm gonna post it to my site this week and give you a complimentary membership so you can have all my pics to do your art with. Also thank you so much for welcoming me back, I have not been away, just busy taking pics and making videos and cruising around Houston in my new car [Big Grin] Love you KFCC...Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

lovethefeet
Board Regular
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovethefeet   Email lovethefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot girl!love to see more shots of you lying on your stomach with great views of you ass and feet!ass and feet,nothing beats those photos!

--------------------
foot.asslover.solelover

Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

QUOTE]Originally posted by lovethefeet:
hot girl!love to see more shots of you lying on your stomach with great views of you ass and feet!ass and feet,nothing beats those photos! [/QUOTE]
So I forgot to mention that I was gonna do alot more nude pics this year as well [Tongue] ? Yeah thats right! Did you think this was Amatuer hour lol JP. I know what ya'll wanna see [Tongue] I think I have been professional a long time ago and this year will prove it, Before I have my site online for a year. Love Ya...Shelley [Kiss] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -
 -

Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Wow it will be alot of fun then......... wow alot of toerings my favt. and show very nice babe.

Love u so much and missed u alot

Thank you so much KFCC, You have been so kind to me and such a huge supporter, The calender is simply Awesome and I'm gonna post it to my site this week and give you a complimentary membership so you can have all my pics to do your art with. Also thank you so much for welcoming me back, I have not been away, just busy taking pics and making videos and cruising around Houston in my new car [Big Grin] Love you KFCC...Shelley [Love]
Thank you for such nice complements, I am always there for you my babe and I am already doing art work on your pictures but now I will do more from your pictures [Wink] [Kiss] :
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn girl! I think I'd spend a lot of time in your closet giving all that footwear a special "tribute," if ya know what I mean. [Jerkoff]

Patrick

P.S. Any chance we'll see this between your feet in a set? Please... [Wink]

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Damn girl! I think I'd spend a lot of time in your closet giving all that footwear a special "tribute," if ya know what I mean. [Jerkoff]

Patrick

P.S. Any chance we'll see this between your feet in a set? Please... [Wink]

-

Patrick? You know I'll do that for you. Sounds like fun:)

--------------------
 -
 -

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard to think of socks when the temperature here in Melbourne reached 113 degrees.

I feel like i'm melting.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Hard to think of socks when the temperature here in Melbourne reached 113 degrees.

I feel like i'm melting.

I wish it was 113 here in Texas, So I can run around in my Bikini (Also coming this year:0 ) Love Ya my Aussie...Shelley Muah;)

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Thank you to everyone who posted to this thread. This year at Shellsfeet.Com is gonna be outstanding and I am gonna show you what a professional foot model can do...Shelley
remember that empty balls are always guaranteed.

--------------------
 -
 -

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, Shelly!!!!
Those 2 pics of you, standing next to ALL those flip flops & sandals
SIMPLY BREATHTAKING.... [Thud]

I'd sniff every pair (twice!)

Oh! BTW ~ I toe-tally agree...You can never wear too many toerings! [Wink]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like we'll have plenty to look forward to in 2009 thanks to you Shelley! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you have enough accessories for every day of the week. Its going to be a good year of pics thanks to you, Shell.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garyrich
Board Regular
Member # 22726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garyrich   Email garyrich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!

LOOKING forward to seein all of that this year!

Kisses babe

--------------------
Minion for shelley at shellsfeet.com forever

Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links