Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Vexed! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Vexed!
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this woman's legs and feet!!...but I'm of the position that her pictures do not do her enough justice. [Cry]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I'm a fan of bare soles, but... WHOAH!

I know fuzzy, thanks. That's a huge compliment!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Shasha`s toes are close to perfection, especially in the last photo.

-Hal-

Oh Hal, you're too kind. But I do try my best to shape and buff my nails so my toes look their best. Thanks for noticing!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by N2feet23:
love the photos... you are just sexy all over

MWAH N2feet!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
classy shoes and a great pedicure. thanks.

Thanks nusuth, I agree that these sandals are classy. The thin straps are very feminie. And I do all my own pedicures, so thanks for the compliment!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:

-

Absofigginlutley a killer shot! [Bow Down]
TY Robotron!! I'm glad you enjoy the image...I love taking them.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Those strappy heels are just too much. When you add the flawless pedi in there, it's a complete winning package. Pretty feet and sexy toes, Sasha, keep up the good work.

ned

I appreciate the compliments Ned...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ffan:
great looking feet. [Thumbs Up]

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
not sure why you're vexed..... but these pix are hot.. and would vex anyone who can't get a hold of your peds!

first and last pic, off the hook! the last one is super delicious!

RPM

Hey RPM, I'm not vexed...it's the name of the polish. And I really like the first and second shots, except they're a little noisy. Perhaps the ISO was too high, not sure there.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Very nice pics Shasha.

Thanks Tiny Dave!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by CDNFB Productions:
Lookin good Shasha~!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by pantyhosefoot lover:
Nice close up wish I was that close I would make sure to make you very happy... [Smile]

Awwwwe, that's so sweet. Yeah, I'm sure you know how to make a woman feel good!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
mmmmm very nice

Sweet!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Shasha`s toes are close to perfection, especially in the last photo.

-Hal-

I agree with Hal! These feet are perfect!
Awwwwe Hamp, that's soooo nice. While I like my toes a lot I wouldn't say they're perfect, but I love hearing that hehe.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy, good enough to eat. They look prettier and tastier than any candy ever could.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links