Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My new ride. Compliments of Shellsfeet.Com (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My new ride. Compliments of Shellsfeet.Com
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone who joined my site and to everyone who will join [Kiss] Ya'll make me able to afford this new bad ass car. [Big Grin] So heres some pics of me with it [Cool]
 -
And some feet out the window
[Big Grin]
 -
Side shot of my feet
 -
Love ya'll and next time I do a post like this it will be in my new Camaro [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley

[ January 27, 2009, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Shelley ]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats!!! that is hot!!! by the way love your outfit too! and here is another compliment that is super rare for me to say.. sexy flipflops!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackHispanicFootLover91
Loyal Member
Member # 33340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackHispanicFootLover91   Email BlackHispanicFootLover91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be right back. Im going to go wack off to these pics

--------------------
This Half Black and Latino kid has a footfetish

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
next time I do a post like this it will be in my new Camaro [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley

Hell YES!! [Big Grin] I want the new camaro too!! [Big Grin]
Anyways, sweeeet ride and it looks 1000x better with you in it!! [Kiss]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking very beautiful and smart, love your dress and love the car... [Wink] your feet are more beautiful then the car, love the sidepose of ur cutest feet.

Loads of love.

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
congrats!!! that is hot!!! by the way love your outfit too! and here is another compliment that is super rare for me to say.. sexy flipflops!

Thank You very much Babe. I love the new car and I plan on doing a tour of the East coast this summer in it and visting some friends and family that you just might recognize;)

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by NegroLatino91:
I'll be right back. Im going to go wack off to these pics

Um did I make someone do a naughty again? LOL:)...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
next time I do a post like this it will be in my new Camaro [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley

Hell YES!! [Big Grin] I want the new camaro too!! [Big Grin]
Anyways, sweeeet ride and it looks 1000x better with you in it!! [Kiss]

Thank you Cuz:) I know were gonna have a blast this summer when we cruise in it...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOUR FEET MUST BE WORSHIPED
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
YOUR FEET MUST BE WORSHIPED

Yes! they must:)...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on the new ride, Shelley.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely wrinkles mmhmmm. nice car too lol.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
84z28
Loyal Member
Member # 28210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84z28   Email 84z28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
next time I do a post like this it will be in my new Camaro
id love for you to take some shots in my camaro it may be 25 years old but ive spent the last three years and a shitload of money completly restoring it
Posts: 91 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blablabla08008
Loyal Member
Member # 19723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blablabla08008   Email blablabla08008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my goodness, if I ever saw your feet hanging out the window while driving, I would lose control of the car, and something else.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links