Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » She Bored & Sleepy during FeetSNIFF Hee Hee

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She Bored & Sleepy during FeetSNIFF Hee Hee
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

She probably instead want to just have her $35 and leave or sleep, LOL

Anyone out there know tips and trick of how to make womans like you??!!??!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha tyler who is she ?
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Her name's Cristina Rogers.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha Tyler, well ah hey HEY my man, looks like YOU were having a good time, and that's all that matters! [Thumbs Up]

By the by, how DID they SMELL anyway?!? [Wink]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
 -

She probably instead want to just have her $35 and leave or sleep, LOL

Anyone out there know tips and trick of how to make womans like you??!!??!

maybe give her flowers or something to eat?
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
how DID they SMELL anyway?!?

yeah, she was a blast at times. during the fj, she was kinda hinting that she would like me to eat her out, LOL but Tyler don't do that no more.

anyway, her's had like a light vinegary funk, slightly sweet smelling too. i loved how she would grip my nose with those toes. it made extra scent come crashing into my nostril receptors which sent a signal to my pee wee telling him to stand up straight, which he did [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rofl omg you a mess tyler...i have a ton of new vids..i'll post 1
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
i have a ton of new vids..i'll post 1

barnyard27, i always luv seeing those & another great thing about your vids is that they are girls from everyday life who you've met on the streets.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler your the man, man! Doing all this crazy shit without even knowing how to make a woman like you? Faaaaaair play!
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by cliveman:
Doing all this crazy shit without even knowing how to make a woman like you? Faaaaaair play!

the key to making this kinky stuff happen is knowing what women like. Money, Hee Hee [Joint]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i whould have ate that pussy [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links