Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » candid asian mature lady pics!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: candid asian mature lady pics!!
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say that's a fair assumption, Maxmillion2...
[Big Grin]
Good luck!

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a similar experience, my heart went wild and I had the biggest hard on. I was lucky to suck the crap out of her feet and toes, I'll show some pics and tell the whole story sometime.

But, damn Max, next time she comes, maybe you should attempt to suck her toes. It sounds to me like she enjoys the fact that you pay attention to her feet, try it bro, I think you've got this one in the bag...!! [Wink] [Mmm]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.. all Im afraid of is, that I am at work... there are other customers and other co workers there..But if I can somehow meet her somewhere after work, mmmmm... [Smile]
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go out for coffee - it's what all you Americans do [Tongue]
haha
but seriously - this could work - from what you say...she's DEFINATLEY one who's if not into it, AT LEAST wouldn't be against it [Big Grin]

Good luck, my man!

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Go out for coffee - it's what all you Americans do [Tongue]
haha
but seriously - this could work - from what you say...she's DEFINATLEY one who's if not into it, AT LEAST wouldn't be against it [Big Grin]

Good luck, my man!

Thanks man.. only thing is Im early 20s, she is...47..

and I hate coffee and I certainly dont have an American mentality (though I do live in the U.S.) [Smile]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ultra delicious! You struck gold with that one.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:

and I hate coffee and I certainly dont have an American mentality (though I do live in the U.S.) [Smile]

[Big Grin]

Age has never bothered me to be honest...if a woman is attractive to me for whatever reason, then she is attractive. I find mature-er women more attractive as it happens...I don't know why.

Don't let the age thing bother you...

And...Hmmmmm...and American that doesn't like coffee?...never thought such beings existed haha
okay...ask her to lunch*...you might be able to end lunch by giving her a massage under the table or something...

(*Lunch because it's a nice, informal meal that doesn't necessarily imply any commitment - added bonus of you getting a lunch break and can therefore go THAT day with her [Smile] )

Let us know what you decide/how it goes man!
She has amazing soles [Big Grin]

Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Age has never bothered me to be honest...if a woman is attractive to me for whatever reason, then she is attractive. I find mature-er women more attractive as it happens...I don't know why.

Don't let the age thing bother you...

And...Hmmmmm...and American that doesn't like coffee?...never thought such beings existed haha
okay...ask her to lunch*...you might be able to end lunch by giving her a massage under the table or something...

(*Lunch because it's a nice, informal meal that doesn't necessarily imply any commitment - added bonus of you getting a lunch break and can therefore go THAT day with her [Smile] )

Let us know what you decide/how it goes man!
She has amazing soles [Big Grin]

good point, man thanks..

Im kind of nervous to do so, for some reason..

But I will think of something(whether it be lunch or something)...

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Good man [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

just a bump, in case i see her soon and I dont wanna make a new thread...
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

I am going out with this woman tomorrow.. time to make a move.. [Big Grin]
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Update::

I went with her today to some seminar, and when Iw as driving her back... I made a comment about her sandal and she took it off (voluntarily) and I picked it up (Btw Im driving while this is happening) and I just got bold and put it up to my nose and took a whiff (it smelled pretty decent), and she just grabbed it from my hand and said, why are you doing that? and at that point for some reason i wasnt nervous and I just said, because I like the smell... and she said really? so she paused for a secon and gave it back to me and I sniffed it for a few seconds and said that it smells good... then I explained to her and told her how i think her feet are sexy and she was happy about it.. and I reached by the passenger side and started caressing her feet (it was up) and then she said she wants a foot massage, so I told her, to extend her foot on my lap and she did.. while I was driving I had the hardest boner, but unfortunately her foot didnt get to touch it... she left her foot on my lap for a few min while I only was able to use 1 hand to carress her feet... then after that I was almost at the destination to drop her off and I as she was leaving, I said.. Wait, can you do me one last favor? and I said can I smell your foot? and she paused and lifter her foot and let me sniff it.. It smelled okay, and at least there was a smell this time(vs before) but it was only for a few seconds and then she had to go... Im happy I made my move because although I didnt get to do everything I wanted I at least got to do a few things with her foot...

Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

man, I saw her again fri night and no luck this time...

I helped her move all day friday and after hours of moving.. we went back to her place and we hung out there a little..

She let me massage her feet and smell her feet.. as soon as I started to lay some soft kisses on her soles. she told me to stop... She said it is becoming too sensual ande it was turning her on and she does not want to go there!! WTF?! How do you lead me on so far then not let me go further!!...

Anyway she allowed me to continue massaging her feet and even smell them for probably a good 45 min!

It is almost unreal to me, because this is the first time Ive been turned down by a woman AFTER I already got that far with her feet...

....telling a woman that I have a foot fetish, and massaging her feet, and her letting me smell them, THEN! Not letting me go any further!!

Anyway Im tired now, there is more detail I could have included, but this basically sums it up...

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She said she was aroused so...that could be the start of something?

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand her point, Max., just be glad she let you smell her feet.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links