Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » White toe reinforced pantyhose (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: White toe reinforced pantyhose
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't that cute? Michaelas french polished toes in a white toe reinforced pantyhose! And how they smell... [Woot]
 -  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope they smell as good as they look!! WOW!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
olaf, great pix. i love seeing her feet on Wu's!!! You can add her name to the list of names of feet I like in that thread of feet we all like!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The white-on-white of the nylons and French pedi makes these some really great pictures. Thank you for posting them.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! Here we go:

-  -  -  -

I got some more pics of these, including with an another white addition... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great close-ups Olaf! Thanks again.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmm stocking feet
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah! my language in pictoral format! i love it! thanks for adding more! realy sweet deal

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love her toes, jerking off to them right now
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

More in the adult section: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=49&t=000316

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olaf will have to cum back later to really enjoy these properly...Brit once again got me so crazy during her clip:jerkoff: that I am not reay to give these pics the proper attention they deserve. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] :wink:
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I really need to get better using these little guys cause it looks stupid when I do it wrong... [Thud] [Nut Kick]
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics! I love how sheer the white hose are. It's hard to find them that sheer - at least I've had trouble find them.

Thanks for sharing...

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

PP.. you're not the only one who has a hard time finding that sheerness in white! wifee and I can't seem to manage so well either

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links