Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bandaid sole pictures.. New Clip- Fountains of Cum! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bandaid sole pictures.. New Clip- Fountains of Cum!
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, please say thanks for the photos I worked hard on them for you !!

If you like dirty socks, footjobs-handjobs- sniffing- Big hot feet making cocks cum all over the place than you should check out my new video "Fountains of Cum" .... Remember guys, in order for me to say in business I really need you to go make a purchase every now and then.. This is how I keep my website free!! I love ya so much!! Also if you order this video on either DVD or Full version clip I will send you a free full length movie! All you have to do is email your order #...

I have some old blue skater shoes, I will send them to you for $25 !!! Be the first to email me and they are yours....

NEW CLIP FREE !!! (Fountains of Cum- my hands and feet will pleasure your cock)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)

http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php

New gallery link (please bookmark)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/gallery2007.html

Lots and lots of photos
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Love,

Brit

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More photos for my boys!!!
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know youre a total music geek when you watch a video that hot and in the process of cumming you smile because you notice huey lewis and the news is playing in the background...great choice of jams brit hueys the man lol
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and your sexy feet are number 1 in my book. I just keep thinking about how they smell right now.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pics. How many did you make in that set?
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Videos Killed The Radio Star Xin that
hahaha
Nice pics, Brit.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know as I watched and rewatched this video there was only one thing I could keep thinking. This is the luckiest man alive. My god Brit is so hot to start with and then to watch her work her "magic" on is rod like that I don't know about any of you but Brit could be the hottest for star on the web? What do you guys think?
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for=foot
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are sooo beautiful..

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

I love it guys keep the comments cumming!!

--------------------

-

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your hosed toes!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Brit...remember me? :-)
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very interesting twist!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Of course I know you Bruce, the shoot will be done babe quit your worrying!...

I love you all !!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links