Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - Fishnet stockings (first post) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Athena K - Fishnet stockings (first post)
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My beautiful girlfriend's feet in fishnet stockings - comments welcome [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ February 07, 2009, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman132   Email footman132   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet ur a lucky man I bet they taste nice
Posts: 112 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footman132:
Very nice feet ur a lucky man I bet they taste nice

thanks for the compliment, footman [Smile]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a uniqueness to first-person point of view pix! nice set you're working with!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol - she took them all herself [Smile]
Thanks RPM

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow nice pics
but i want those well worn shoes
id like to smell that insole
look at it mmmmmmmmhh

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anastacia:
but i want those well worn shoes

haha they were my favourite pair for at least 2 years... sadly theyre too falling-apart to wear out any more. wearing them in is still fine tho [Tongue]

thanks anistacia, its nice to get a girls opinion [Smile]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the real appeal of first-person feet and heel pix is that it's a special gift from the girl to you (in your case, girlfriend, in mines, wife). really a special deal!!!

RPM

p.s. love the shot that includes her hand in view.. she's got pretty hands.. the matching polish is a nice touch

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
the real appeal of first-person feet and heel pix is that it's a special gift from the girl to you (in your case, girlfriend, in mines, wife). really a special deal!!!

Well said - that's exactly right [Big Grin]

p.s. love the shot that includes her hand in view.. she's got pretty hands.. the matching polish is a nice touch

All down to her [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have laways loved when a women wears fidhnets...Being a hosed foot lover so much as much as tan, nude, or natural hose turn me on there has always been a special twist for fishnets. Plus when the lady has such beautiful feet as your GF does that makes it that much hotter!! Very lucky guy I hope you are able to hang on to her she is truely a foot guys treasure.
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fishnets nice touch

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ithinkl fishnet stockings are so sexy and especially when sexy legs and feet are encased i [Thumbs Up] n them

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy, these are nice, I mean everything about them, feet, toes, fishnets, the total package. Nice going and continue to treat her like the lady I'm sure she is...

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it!! Great polish color as well.Hope to see some bare feet pics next time!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by pantyhosefoot lover:
Very lucky guy I hope you are able to hang on to her she is truely a foot guys treasure.

Well I do love her and I am planning on marrying her... [Big Grin]
Thanks - she will be made up with all these comments xD

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links