Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » O's first crack at polka dot toes *UPDATED* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: O's first crack at polka dot toes *UPDATED*
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again,those toes are tooooo cute. I love the dots!!!!! Gonna get me one of those pens you mentioned. Pics of my wifes sexy toes to follow [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute and suckable those are Mrs. O! [Mmm]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy. Love 'em.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've learned a bit about pedis on this thread. cool!

O, love the hosed pics. I've been waiting a while for these, but been patient too. the tat shot, love it!!! it's so sweet! I really love the angle you chose to take the tat pic.. really really sexy to me!!! thanks a whole lot! i feel very special!

now, i'm tempted to go do a pedi for my wife, but she's studying, and in-between comments on Wu's, i'm working on a project.. so.. i'll just have to admire your pedi pic instead!

again, I do feel special with that shot.. very cute.. very sexy... and the last shot with you pulling your hose, not your everyday shot.. cool!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh so cute.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O, the polka dots are AMAZING! I miss seeing your feet but when you come back you do it with a BANG!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what size are her feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am a 9 1/2 - 10 wide depending on the shoe

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like polka dots!!! looks great on your toes!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now those toes there are to die for, I can see my self sniffing and sucking away. They look delicioso

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smoking hot pics, Lady Ophillia...how fun, and sexy all at the same time. The second to the last pose, with your sexy feet crossed at the ankles looks so sexy, and casual....love it.

The skin tone of your fair skin is so sexy, and really makes the pink polish pop, and high lights your pretty toes. Fantastic.

Love the white hose on your amazing feet...really elegant, and so lovely especially the first pose.

Great set, and so wonderful to see you posting again. We have missed you.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvsSmellyFeet
Member # 33458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvsSmellyFeet   Email LuvsSmellyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ophillia....

I love your Toes with the polka a dots and you have incredibly sexy feet [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Thank you for sharing, You ROCK [Cool]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexylove the color nail polish
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TY TY TY!!! i really didn't think this paint job would go over well. im so very happy you all like it! since i had so many nice comments here are the last of the pics for this set!

Hugs and kisses

O
 -

-
 -
 -

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links