Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Megaupload - vintage Below the Ankle, Arch Angel and some Sole Sister too (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Megaupload - vintage Below the Ankle, Arch Angel and some Sole Sister too
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] Great flashback Le Daemon! Although it wasn't for me as it was my first time viewing these shots. Some of them showed incredible flexibility! LOL aaaah to be young again! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow sick post
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work, LD, I remember a few of those.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Those are some pretty soles! Thanks LD and Bruce!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arch angel was my 1st!!! I loved her stuff, though in hindsight, about 80% of her pix were out of focus.

Her chubby sister was fantastic.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sissy was my fav...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ February 09, 2009, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved all 3 of these sexy ladies. Sole Sister was my favorite of them but I [Jerkoff] to all of them many many times!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
br. ray
Board Regular
Member # 20540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for br. ray   Email br. ray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing post! Many thanks!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for adding more pics Bruce! Anyone else with pics of the sisters please hijack this thread and add more! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What memories this brings back....

I remember these girls so well, especially the fcat that they had a ton of free pictures on all of their websites.

Thank you so much LeDaemon!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good lord! total throwback! man did i ever fantasize about the young one 'Arch Angel', this site was up and goin around the time i was 15-17 or so, my adolescence belongs to Lexi from Lexi's Foot Fetish and this girl right here! lolll.... she looked to me like any random girl that could have gone to my school that i could have gotten with.. pics of her with hoodies on and stuff just relaxing with her sexy feet out reminded me of the parties i used to go to and the torment i would silently endure as my friends that were girls would kick back joking around, sometimes resting their feet on my leg or unknowingly teasing my mercilessly with their feet.. man the memories

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy to see this thread and read everyone's comments, as I so loved the sisters! Angel and Sissy did the first custom sets I ever ordered! Such fond memories!
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT POST indeed! I used to hear from BTA's husband every so often. They had a baby and bought a new house so I think it was just time to retire so to speak. I think the other two girls were in college so I can imagine they just never had time to update and eventually just grew out of the whole "foot scene". Great photos though. I miss them too!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:
GREAT POST indeed! I used to hear from BTA's husband every so often. They had a baby and bought a new house so I think it was just time to retire so to speak. I think the other two girls were in college so I can imagine they just never had time to update and eventually just grew out of the whole "foot scene". Great photos though. I miss them too!

Yeah I also e-mailed BTA and her husband a couple of times but unfortunately never got a regular correspondence. I know Sissy quit doing it because her new boyfriend was mortified by her foot exploitation on the internet. The younger sister's aunt was actually involved in doing a lot of their photo shoots and updating their websites. It was kind of a weird family thing they had going on there for a while. It would be interesting to know what they're up to now.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That definitely takes me back! Those girls really posed well, and the photographer really knew how to capture their beauty. You could tell they were enjoying their work.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links