Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Red Hot Sandals!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Red Hot Sandals!!!
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
Whoa, FIRE HOT!!!! I love those heels and your feet are exquisite! ALWAYS>>> [Drool] [Drool]

Ohhh, fire...I like fire. Thanks hon!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footslaveinvegas777:
your contribution is smokin' this is just the icing on the cake, you are my foot queen Shasha,I bow to the sexiest feet on the net.

Hehe, I'm so glad you like. That makes me smile. MWAH

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by superboy87:
I LOVE SHASHA!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Awwwwe, you're so sweet!!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Why yes, yes they are.... totally red hot, but only because those spectacular peds are in them though...

That blue still looks positively glassy though in its appearance, I believe I could almost see myself (I wish) in the reflection...

Toe kisses, ned

Thank Ned...I appreciate your compliment. And I think one of the main reasons that polish looks so glassy is the fact that I buff the shit out of my nails. Smooth canvas makes that polish really stand out.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Great looking shoes! I like the contrast with the blue pedicure. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. It's my pleasure...I had a good time shooting this set [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by krazy4feet:
holy crap..beautiful toes!

Sounds like I caught ya off gaurd. [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by CDnFb's:
LOVE that blue polish~!

Me too!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
I love you baby Shash! Mmmwha! [Love]

[Kiss]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
SASHA! smoking pics doll! i love love the red on your feet. the blue nails just pop against your skin and the red. so very sexy. then again i have yet to see anything your feet don't look good in...i even liked the green! [Thumbs Up]

Ophillia it's good to hear from you. Thanks for the kind words. And that green...I didn't think it'd look good on, but someone compared my toenails to M&Ms and that's so cool. Candy feet is all right with me.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Nice. [Thumbs Up]

[Wink]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sandals are definitely red hot Sha! I quite like the straps of them, and how the upper straps are at an angle; those sandals are well designed. Your feet look immaculate here, and I like how you've presented them here. The side/back view of your feet in the first pic is quite delightful; the heel of your right foot looks brilliant and your ankles look pleasant. The tops of your feet in the 2nd and 3rd pics look really great, and I like how the skin of your feet is always in such perfect condition - it really adds to the pics! The close up of your right foot in the 3rd pic is amazing, your toes look exquisite here and it is always lovely to see that toe ring [Smile] The blue polish looks fantastic on your toes, it really is a terrific choice of polish! Superb pics!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool straps!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha, you have some awesome toes! [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by fortyglock2007:
Those sandals are definitely red hot Sha! I quite like the straps of them, and how the upper straps are at an angle; those sandals are well designed. Your feet look immaculate here, and I like how you've presented them here. The side/back view of your feet in the first pic is quite delightful; the heel of your right foot looks brilliant and your ankles look pleasant. The tops of your feet in the 2nd and 3rd pics look really great, and I like how the skin of your feet is always in such perfect condition - it really adds to the pics! The close up of your right foot in the 3rd pic is amazing, your toes look exquisite here and it is always lovely to see that toe ring [Smile] The blue polish looks fantastic on your toes, it really is a terrific choice of polish! Superb pics!

Hey V!!! [Big Grin] I'm glad you enjoy the pics. I appreciate your thorough critique...it means a lot to me to hear that an image or set of images works. [Kiss]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
Cool straps!!

I totally agree MD [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links