Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » revenge is sweet!!! huge archive of pics of my 19 yr ex gf

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: revenge is sweet!!! huge archive of pics of my 19 yr ex gf
BasicazN
Loyal Member
Member # 8441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BasicazN   Author's Homepage   Email BasicazN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well its been a LOOONG time since i've posted anything on here...its been over a year since i last spoke to her and well...fumbled across these goodies and put them all up for you to see [Smile] please comment and let me know what you like about her. she was really into my fetish and well...lets just say i miss the fun we had [Cool]

fyi u'll need a flickr account to view my albums but trust me its all worth it...so bare with me here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikefootslave/

[ February 12, 2009, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: BasicazN ]

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMMM great feet!!! and what a girl
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice man, appreciate the post!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE revenge, great pics! Great soles

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philliam
Major Player
Member # 2453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philliam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome or any words in language isn't good enough to describe this!Luckyis what we live for.
Posts: 116 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Archives
Board Regular
Member # 33528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Archives   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Archives   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking girl with great looking feet. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice dude are these of the same girl you used to send to me about a year ago... And welcome back dude where have you been?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BasicazN
Loyal Member
Member # 8441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BasicazN   Author's Homepage   Email BasicazN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Nice dude are these of the same girl you used to send to me about a year ago... And welcome back dude where have you been?

yes cain same girl and thanks [Wink] just been so busy with school and such and getting my head in the game
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BasicazN
Loyal Member
Member # 8441

quote:
Originally posted by The Shoe Store Kid:
Any footjob pics lying around by any chance?

sadly i never took pictures of any fj's...most of it was just videos but i mistakenly deleted them off my phone [Mad]
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude! those pics are great, her feet are absolutely gorgeous.
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet must have smelt great!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pics, thanks for sharing. I like your pants with the cat [Wink]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great collection of shots! she was very photogenic-thanks for sharing

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links