Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nita's sexy toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nita's sexy toes
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been while since my last post of my wifes sexy feet. I wonder if anyone has even missed our contributions to this forum. Anyway, had the camera handy, and Nita had a fresh pedi and well on thing led to the next. Let us know if you all like the pics. [Smile]
URL=http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1393582/sky_199.jpg.html]  - [/URL]  -  -  - [URL=http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1393586/sky_243.jpg.html][IMG]http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1393586

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely missed seeing your great posts and of course of Nita's feet! Love the color of those toes!

That 3rd rear heel shot has got my mind racing! Looks like a perfect opening between the shoe and her heel for....what was I saying, LOL

And I'm assuming when you mentioned one thing lead to another that we will soon see the infamous domitilo pics? [Smile]

Glad to see you guys back and posting new pics!!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like her polish... I dig pinks and reds!! [Smile]
I love the pink heels, they look fabulous on her feet!! [Smile]

Thanks for posting!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still think these are among the best feet ever posted here! [Blush] Thanks for sharing, both of you! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania!:

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pink toes are my favorite and these are very sexy!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man those feet are hot!!
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dom, how could anyone forget such flawless feet? And of course they were missed....

Awesome looking peds my friend, please continue.

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good to see you back! very nice pics.. sexy sandals! love the view of her sole in the sandals (third pic).. i'm sure more will be coming.. and you also had a great lovely time with wifee!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back and I see Nita is still workin' in those heels!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her sexy shoes and sexy feet are great! Welcome back!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Domitilo!!!!!!
Nice to hear from you again!!!!!
You've been missed brother.

[Cry]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i LOVE the pink heels! she has such pretty lil toes and heels. so amazing [Mmm]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, both of us are happy to know that our contribution abscence to the forum was missed. I love to take pictures of my wifes feet and so it only takes alittle encouragement for me to get the camera out . As far as the hinting I read between the lines of some of the comment, well you are correct. I did do the "Domitilo thing" on Nitas sexy peds and the picturres are sure to raise an eybrow or two. I want to post some of the final pics, but Nita would first like to know what the women that frequent the forum have to say. Is it acceptable or not, she know and understands that the guys will be in favor of seeing the pics. Does anyone like Ophilia, or TT, or MD or Sasha have anything to write on the matter [Confused]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
domitilo thing as in the cummy feet? if that is the case i personally love looking at those pics. not so much the load but what the lady DOES with it ya know play with it with her toes etc. unfortunatly you probably won't ever see those kinda pics from me because hubby has deemed them only for his eyes. he says he's gotta keep something back just for him [Wink]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man i sure have! Nice to see those sexy toes again!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links