Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nita's sexy toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nita's sexy toes
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loving those pics she makes those shoes look so much sexier

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
21lila21
Board Regular
Member # 33085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 21lila21   Email 21lila21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some of the hottest feet ive seen in a while great shots , where can i see more at ?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxmart
Board Regular
Member # 33832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxmart   Author's Homepage   Email maxmart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice sandals.
Max

http://www.feetforstyle.com

--------------------
 -
http://www.feetforstyle.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i hope that you all enjoyed a nice romantic Valentine's Day. Thank you Ophelia for your comment. Nita read it and decided that I could post those 'Domitilo thing" pics, but not on Valentines Day. She says that the pics are mine and that there are other more private pics that are saved for my eyes only. She added that she kind of enjoys the fact that many of the men on the forum enjoy and get turnd on by her feet. In other words, I can post some of my favorite type of pics. PIC to Follow soon! keep an eye out. [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you dom!!! always great to see nita's gorgeous toes!
can't wait to see what you have in store for the future!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Puh-lease post more of the sexy cummified feet!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links