Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - Valentine Treats to Eat... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kay - Valentine Treats to Eat...
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here they are. It took a while to find the candy hearts without buying a whole big bag, but we got them. I couldn't eat them all after the shoot, so there are a few left over, I'm sure I wouldn't have any problem getting rid of them on here though... [Mmm]

-

-

-

-

Hope you enjoy our little treat for you all, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toetally awesome pics Ned. That pedicure rocks [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley [Wink]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent!! [Smile]
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY KAY & NED!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has the cutest toe nails ever lol
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy v-day.. great pix to set the day.

RPM

p.s. though i'm a bit under the weather, this gave me a bit of a boost. thanks!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candy hearts are my favorite! Great soles, too! You should spell 'WU' with them on her feet and take a picture.

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy belated Valentine's day to you Ned and Kay! That is a very sexy set!

That 2nd pic is just the best with the candy scattered all over her sexy toes! I'll be honest, I would mistakenly start sucking on her toes because I would think it was a candy, as they are just so sexy [Smile] I've never seen a polish like that and I love it! Great color combo especially for Valentine's Day!

PS. I'd love to help finish off some of the candy that was left over...of course if you don't mind [Big Grin]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kay here - It is interesting and very flattering that the first three responses are all from other ladies on here. High praise from TT, Shelley and a strong newcomer, Athena K, to whom I should say, welcome.

RPM, you are always so nice too in your compliments even when I am not doing hose pics, a true fan indeed.

herve, thanks, I don't believe you have commented on my pics before, so I especially want to acknowledge your input.

phoselover78, you almost made me blush.... And of course you can have some of the candies, let me just figure out where to slip them into the monitor here...;-)

Bondo, you're sweet too.

Craigy boy, glad you like them, we have more (different) pics ready to go soon.

Kay

--------------------

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These sweets are looking delicious on your feet. Nice pedicure [Wink]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
impeccable pedicure. thanks for sharing.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd enjoy eating Valentine's Day hearts served like that! Great pedicure and great looking feet!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummy.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think one of those hearts reads NICE FEET! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Dougie, you got a heck of a set of eyes there my friend.

Now that you bring it up, I was REALLY disappointed in the candy hearts, they were unreadable for the most part. Our original intention was to "pose" some of them in her toes that would say something cute, but their quality control has really gone down hill.

Once we saw we couldn't do that, we just kind of improvised and piled 'em on and snapped away...

While it was true you couldn't really read any of them, they still tasted pretty good. Maybe it was because I was eating them from between Kay's toes because I don't remember them being all that great when I was a kid. LOL

We use a black futon we have to shoot pics because it makes a great backdrop for Kay's fairly light complexion, however, you can really see the powder from the hearts on it.

Glad everyone seems to enjoy them, ned

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links