Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Eliza in a Hot Tub in Kansas! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Eliza in a Hot Tub in Kansas!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleman24
Board Regular
Member # 30066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very hot pics eliza! Love the 1st and last shots especially!

--------------------
Shelly - The hottest foot model in the world!

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always great to see Eliza's feet on this board. Hope you post more and hope you hang around more often too!
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Love this shot and nice to see you're around Eliza!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soleman24:
very very hot pics eliza! Love the 1st and last shots especially!

Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
It's always great to see Eliza's feet on this board. Hope you post more and hope you hang around more often too!

Aaaawww you are sweet MIc! [Wink] And always a pleasure to chat with by the way. I'm going to try and hang around more for sure. Life has been, well, crazy for a while!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:

-

Love this shot and nice to see you're around Eliza!
Thanks!!! I thought this one was pretty cool. The camera lens had fogged up so much that it turned out all fuzzy, but I was able to pull the shot out a bit in Aperture. I rarely dr them, usually I delete instead, but this one was one I relaly liked too
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may i ask...where at in Kansas
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm...some mouthwatering pictures here hehe. Your soles in the 1st, 4th and 6th pics look very splendid! I really love the shape of your soles, the cute pinkness to them and the sensual wrinkles which are quite adorable. You definitely presented them well to us, and I particularly like how in the last picture the left foot is flat on the floor, with part of the right foot raised to reveal your luscious sole. The tops of your feet/toes look fantastic in the 3rd and 5th pics!!! The polish looks great, the toe ring adds a nice touch to your feet, and the length of your toes is also a huge plus!!! You have lovely toes that are very pleasant to view [Smile] Hehe, although we don't get a clear picture of you in the 2nd image, I like what we can see of your legs [Wink] Some very nice work here!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
steamy!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love wet feet photos Eliza! Very sexy!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Panic:

We were at the Fairfield Inn in Salina. We took a road trip to Dallas.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by fortyglock2007:
Mmmmm...some mouthwatering pictures here hehe. Your soles in the 1st, 4th and 6th pics look very splendid! I really love the shape of your soles, the cute pinkness to them and the sensual wrinkles which are quite adorable. You definitely presented them well to us, and I particularly like how in the last picture the left foot is flat on the floor, with part of the right foot raised to reveal your luscious sole. The tops of your feet/toes look fantastic in the 3rd and 5th pics!!! The polish looks great, the toe ring adds a nice touch to your feet, and the length of your toes is also a huge plus!!! You have lovely toes that are very pleasant to view [Smile] Hehe, although we don't get a clear picture of you in the 2nd image, I like what we can see of your legs [Wink] Some very nice work here!

Thank you for the wonderful words on about my photos! I got the pedi in Dallas (expect to see pictures of that soon). The toe ring was sent to me by my best foot galpal Mommie Dearest! (Thank you so much again hun!) There are legs in the Dallas hot tub pics!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
steamy!

[Blush] It most certainly was!

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Love wet feet photos Eliza! Very sexy!

Thank you and you are welcome!
soleblound
Board Regular
Member # 11360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleblound   Email soleblound   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gurl you have some bad @$$ feet!!! love the arches. simply amazing

--------------------
Phil

Posts: 41 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:

We were at the Fairfield Inn in Salina. We took a road trip to Dallas.
Small world. That is my home town.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links