Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Expressions Model

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Expressions Model
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Barbie. Barbie has heard of a foot fetish and said she dated a couple of guys with mild foot fetishes but never knew it could be like this. Evelyn actually shot these pictures as she is gearing up to release a whole slew of Asian Models. I created a monster with that girl. To think she is only 20 years old...lol. Anyways Barbie has opened up a new store as well and your truly get's to be the filmographer. Check out her clips and don't forget to stop by Evelyn's store. She is coming by on Thursday to do more clips. Thanks for all the support. We are having a blast....oh one last thing. If you have certain request please email the models themselves. If you can't get ahold of them let me know and I'll see to it they contact you back. I want every legitimate request to get answered!

barbiesfeet@live.com
evelynsfootfantasy@live.com
expressions-1@hotmail.com

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links