Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » For my 4100th post

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For my 4100th post
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never pay attention to post counts.. because they depress me.. why? makes me realize how much posting i do... i talk a lot.. and type a lot!

folks tell me to use that energy to write a book.. but that doesn't float my boat.. though, i posted a story on Wu's years back and it was a huge hit. (sorry.. i don't have the original... nor can I find that thread.. it was for Sasha.. when she was around)

so.. instead of writing a long thesis... and story... i figured i'd post a few oldies of mines... oldies you say? yeah.. everyone posts new stuff on their milestone postings.. me.. i'm going with oldies..

hey... i write long and lengthy, i've got the right to post oldies instead of newbies!! lol!!!

anyway... a few oldies of my wife (many vets have seen these, but some newbies haven't). and that is my rare (super rare) milestone celebration!!!

RPM

i'm a huge heel fan.. so.. you've got to expect heels in my postings!
 -

the toe fans (esp the bare-no-paint fans) will appreciate this one. but as a hose fan, gotta have the hose on
 -

a very popular style of shot for me (esp in my early days)
 -

this was one of the very first pics of my wife I posted on Wu's. i believe this is the 4th time i'm posting this oldie
 -

when it comes to heels, my rule has always been simple.. the higher the better!!! My wife in 5 inch heels (yes, i know, many folks don't like a gal in heels. but I do [Tongue] ) these aren't for outdoor purposes)
 -

before my wife let me play with her peds, this was the view I had to live with
 -

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this was from one of the very first photoshoots I did with my wife (then girlfriend)
 -

Did I mention, I like a good dangle? I know.. I just wrote on a thread about folks who don't like dangles
 -

so.. just for those who don't like dangles...
 -

this shot was done as a special request from a fan of my wife's feet! he was nice enough to buy her heels too! Thanks man!!!
 -

a view that really melts my heart all the way! super hard to resist! a shot many of the women on this site have done at least once.. and swept my heart with it!
 -

another view, done as a special request from a fan of toe-cleavage.. not the perfect rep of it, but had to mix it wiht the fan of hosed toes
 -

time to wrap up my celebration
 -

(a bad teaser pic.. but for the ladies who love heels.. this is for you)
 -

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i realize i posted a duplicate.. and i'll leave it as such, but the one i had in mind to post was the following...
 -

i know some prefer no hose.. so, i'm including you. some like sleepy feet.. so.. here is an imitation of sleepy feet.
 -

more bare feet
 -

wifee wore these for a party we went to. she was realy dressed up that night!
 -

the scent was heavenly!!! just the way I like it, not too strong, still had her perfume in the mix (the one from Victoria's Secret).. her lotion.. leather.. and hit of musck/corn-chip sweat)
 -

another peak at her bare feet
 -

in closing.. another bedroom pump.. i know.. no feet in clear view.. what can I say, i'm a heel fan who loves feet!
 -

RPM

p.s. i doubt i'll do another milestone post, but then again, never thought i'd do one to begin with!!!!!

p.p.s. Ben and Malory, this set was in part inspired by a thread of yours I'd looked at earlier today! hopefully, in the future, more pix will show what I really can do with a camera.. and have my first hallmark moment!!!!

--------------------

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY nice photos (as usual)!! [Smile]
Thanks for sharing and cheers to your 4100 posts!!
Heres to many more!! [Cheers]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well cheers to you on many more posts [Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I just have this to say, they may be "oldies" but they are certainly "goodies". Very pretty feet, nice nails, and yes, even sans polish, and the photography is pretty good too... What's not to like? Definitely 'keepers' as I see you have done since they went from GF to spouse....

Cheers, my man,

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Congrat on 4100 postings!! Nothing to be sad about think of it this way it is 4100 times you have got the chance to let us all help you enjoy how beautiful her feet and toes are!! Again congrats and 4100 more!!!
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUMMYLISCIOUS, Could you post some of her Spreading Toes and Soles upclose in Tan RHT! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i LOVE high heels and they were very nice

and the feet of course [Wink]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
p.s. that final shot is very french noir. love it
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM, this image kicks ass

-

and the way this heel presses down on the bed spread just looks fantabulous. Great image!

-

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I would LOVE to be that spot on the floor her toes and soles touch when she FIRST kicks off the shoes from one of those parties she comes from! Oh the sweat!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a really great compilation of yours. How did you ever get that may posts?? Wow.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And this is really kewl!!

-

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You do great work in bringing various forms of hosiery and heels to the fore, and all done with a splendid photographic eye. I look forward to at least 4100 more posts, and all the excellent photos therein.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links