Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Another Great Lunch

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Great Lunch
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, it's getting so that I can't hardly eat my lunch any more! Today was a 20-something (closest)and a 30-something sitting just to my side and behind me a bit. Had to snap a few candid cell shots.

Love this shot- I think it's quite scintillating when two sandaled, flip-flopped or barefoot gals are sitting across form each other and their feet are almost touching!
 -

Another good look...
 -

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're on candid camera! Lots of sandaled feet popped in today here too. Its been up in the 80s the past couple of days in north Texas. My wife even shed her socks and shoes because its warming up. That's how I know when spring is returning!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love these, u got good zoom? or were you very close?

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meadow
Major Player
Member # 12426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meadow   Email meadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice work

--------------------
rm

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky guy

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I thought I was the only one who went thru this. But I didnt have the courage to snap pics because of their seating position, too obvious. The other day I went to have lunch at Five Guys burgers. I was the first order. And then came this white guy with an Asian girl. I was hoping she had flips on, and I was craning my neck, because if you know Five Guys, they have these sacks of peanuts in the way. So when she came around I checked out the toes and WOW they were so cute and pedicured perfectly! The guy with her went to the bathroom and while she was waiting for her number she was doing the womenly "flip my feet out of sandals and scrunch my toes move" while standing. I whipped out the celly but hold it like I was reading something on it, but was afraid to click because stupid cell makes the camera click sound and that would have been a giveaway. She may have thought I was taking a photo of her ass and then told the guy and I would have been face down in a Bacon Double Cheeseburger! Then they sat across from me and the guy was facing me and she had her back to me. What was she doing under the table? "Flip Flip, flippity flip flip!" In and out off and on. I had to get up and leave cause I cant eat when feet are that close nearby doing the foot dancing. No concentration whatsoever on my food. Grrrr.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots feetluvr. The one closest to us looks like she could have a nice ass too (I know it's a feet forum, but nice ass is good too right people!) LuckAndre, I'm sure there's a way to turn that "camera click sound" off. Go through the options on your camera setting. I'm kinda on the prowl these days for some candid shots myself.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I did my research and found the program to remove the shutter sound off. Im gonna be a terror now with my celly for those toes!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some great pics. Can't wait until the girls bring out the flip flops around here.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep the great work im gonna invest my money in a cam so i can take some candids [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jono86:
i love these, u got good zoom? or were you very close?

Glad you liked them.

All my photos are usually taken zommed all the way in on my T-Mobile Dash which says it 2x power. This does mean that you have to hold the phone really still while you take the photo. I try to prop it against something if I can. From cell to feet was probably around 6 feet.

Unless it's really dark I normally leave the contrast at normal.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:
Man, I did my research and found the program to remove the shutter sound off. Im gonna be a terror now with my celly for those toes!

Good for you! That's one of the first things I did when I got my phone!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links