Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ready for a party feet (2 pics added 3/09)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ready for a party feet (2 pics added 3/09)
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope you like them as much as I do.

-

-

[ March 02, 2009, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: DeuceBigglo ]

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like I like now it's time to dance barefoot

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn where is the party that's all i want to know

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deuce. she looks GREAT! You da man! More pics of the after party [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the 1st photo. It's not complete though. As you tie your shoe straps, I lay there with my tongue sticking out, for you to wipe them sexy shoes on it. I'd love to shine those shoes as you wear them.

..........Then you can go to the party...........

.....Then after the party have me lick them clean AGAIN - this time they'll have your foot smell, the muskyness, and the sweat - all adding to the flovor.

........Then you can go to sleep as you rest your foot on my face and I gently suck your toes, to put you to sleep.

DOES THAT WORK?

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, gonna tease the hell outta all the footguys with that toe ring and gorgeous feet and heels!

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snazzyknight
Major Player
Member # 4786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snazzyknight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those feet look perfect...nice long, well shaped toes, high arches and gorgeous skin tone
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs bigglo went out agin but this time in red shoes. hey look so hot. NO toes on show though. But instead I have posted one of feet relaxing.

-

-

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nitesh
Loyal Member
Member # 18658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitesh   Author's Homepage   Email nitesh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous. would love to see more soles.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice heels! and good dancing sandals too. thanks for sharing (the relaxed pose is a good one also

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice toes

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aftkler
Board Regular
Member # 33877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aftkler   Email aftkler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pics!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Whats not to like!Look at the shape of those nails on the big toe along with the perfect lenghth and scrumptious suckability!Ahhh shit I plastered the keyboard!

I Guess you like the Mrs toes then. Me too cant get enough of them.!!!
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
nice heels! and good dancing sandals too. thanks for sharing (the relaxed pose is a good one also

Actually Mrs Bigglo loves these sandals but they aint good for dancing. ( really painfull)
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first pic is so sexy!

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links