Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - Feet In Honey (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Athena K - Feet In Honey
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks doug [Smile]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
not into anything edible on feet but I really like your toes

We'll be doing a barefoot set and a ballet flats one at some point - we've promised to various people
lol

I love women in ballet flats do they make your feet stink?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
not into anything edible on feet but I really like your toes

We'll be doing a barefoot set and a ballet flats one at some point - we've promised to various people
lol

I love women in ballet flats do they make your feet stink?
the pair that feature in this set are the oldest, most well worn pair of shoes i own. their thin soles and cheap make mean that yes, they give my feet a very strong smell.
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not into edibles on peds.. however... gotta give up the props! anytime a gal is going out of her comfort zone to do something sweet, it's very special!!! Andy.. enjoy your gift! Athena.. you the woman!! cute toes!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i'm not into edibles on peds.. however... gotta give up the props! anytime a gal is going out of her comfort zone to do something sweet, it's very special!!! Andy.. enjoy your gift! Athena.. you the woman!! cute toes!

RPM

thanks for the feedbackk even though you're not into it [Smile]

and id do anything for him [Smile] long distance is tough so we both do what we can to make it easier

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awe!!! that is extra special!!!! (and i know how that feels.. wifee does so for me too.. though we're no longer in the long distant bit)

one more thing, you captured the pics with a nice tight crop. that is beautiful! and the way you spread the honey, very artistic in feel. that is another plus!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John&Sophia
Loyal Member
Member # 32856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John&Sophia   Author's Homepage   Email John&Sophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what can I say....your soles covered in sweet honey worked up my apetite for the rest of the day [Wink]
Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklishFeet
Board Regular
Member # 27941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklishFeet   Email TicklishFeet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely great set!!!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
awe!!! that is extra special!!!! (and i know how that feels.. wifee does so for me too.. though we're no longer in the long distant bit)

one more thing, you captured the pics with a nice tight crop. that is beautiful! and the way you spread the honey, very artistic in feel. that is another plus!

RPM

Yeah - she has got a talent [Big Grin]
Thanks RPM [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklishFeet:
Absolutely great set!!!

All credit goes to her [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by John&Sophia:
what can I say....your soles covered in sweet honey worked up my apetite for the rest of the day [Wink]

andrew said he'd share [Tongue]
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:

RPM

i hope our story ends as happilyy as yours [Smile] (which im sure it will)

and hahaha, self-taken shots really only have the option of being in a tight crop... esp if oure too dumb to figure out the timer correctly [Blush] lol

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
naked toes should be next, i´m just saying [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by You:
naked toes should be next, i´m just saying [Tongue]

haha ill bear that in mind [Tongue]
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links