Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Black Pumps! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Black Pumps!
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that first pic really got the blood flowing [Hop] love seeing that arch in those black pumps.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shasha, when you know what lies inside, like we all do, it makes the "tease" all that much better. Fantastic arches and very sexy toe cleavage.... I like it!

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
now thats what I call sexy

Thanks Mr. Papers!!!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEMAN 13:
Black patent leather....my favorite!!

I like that, a man with good taste!!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
It's a sin to hide those feet in closed shoes!

Awwwe, I'll bring the big toes out for play soon!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
1st pick is GREAT

Thanks Panic...I like the pic a lot too.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
that first pic really got the blood flowing [Hop] love seeing that arch in those black pumps.

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy that image.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Shasha, when you know what lies inside, like we all do, it makes the "tease" all that much better. Fantastic arches and very sexy toe cleavage.... I like it!

ned

Hey Ned, I remember once seeing an image of Lil Mis Leah's feet in a pair of red pumps...she was shooting toe cleavage and I thought the images were outstanding. So good that she inspired this set. Thanks for the compliment!!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't want to impose a request on your great artwork, but i'd love to see what you do with hose and this set of pumps....thanks in advance

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, very nice...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like those new SHINY black pumps [Smile] I actually really like pumps like these, I find them very hot and appealing - especially shiny ones! Your legs look quite gorgeous in these pics, very smooth and elegant. Now although we cannot see the whole of your feet in any picture, these pics are still very lovely. I like the way your feet are posed here, with the first pic having your left foot forward, the second pic with a front on view and the last pic with the back of your left foot raised. I absolutely LOVE the heelpop in the first and last pics, they look AMAZING! Close-toed pumps are GREAT for this - they are SUCH a huge tease! The sides of your left foot look wonderful here, especially the arch in the first picture, which looks incredibly as always [Smile] Thanks for this set Sha.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Wow, very nice...

Thanks FootlongSub Zero!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
I like those new SHINY black pumps [Smile] I actually really like pumps like these, I find them very hot and appealing - especially shiny ones! Your legs look quite gorgeous in these pics, very smooth and elegant. Now although we cannot see the whole of your feet in any picture, these pics are still very lovely. I like the way your feet are posed here, with the first pic having your left foot forward, the second pic with a front on view and the last pic with the back of your left foot raised. I absolutely LOVE the heelpop in the first and last pics, they look AMAZING! Close-toed pumps are GREAT for this - they are SUCH a huge tease! The sides of your left foot look wonderful here, especially the arch in the first picture, which looks incredibly as always [Smile] Thanks for this set Sha.

[Love]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links