Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » OMFG, is he EATING HER FOOT?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OMFG, is he EATING HER FOOT?!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Joni's first time ever dealing with a man who tried to fit her whole foot in his mouth. Her feet are size 8.5 or 9 btw. As you can tell, there is still much of her foot that hasn't even made it in his mouth yet. There is even a 2nd large foot to fit in there if he can manage the 1st. Can he fit them both in his mouth before she's completely freaked out?

Anyway, you can tell by the woman's face that she thinks this is not normal at all. Luckily, men like us can dismiss the wrongful prejudices that women sometimes place against foot fetishists.

Keep the dream alive fellas!! Go that extra mile to prove to your woman that you can fit her whole foot in your mouth, even if it means that you have to strain to do it. When you truly love her, you will endure [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fit that sucker in there Tyler!!! I love the look on her face! Fantastic!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know why but i find that womans look of discust is quite...... arousing.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kool pic

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rofl tyler you is the man!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackHispanicFootLover91
Loyal Member
Member # 33340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackHispanicFootLover91   Email BlackHispanicFootLover91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow LMAO. put some hot sauce on them.

--------------------
This Half Black and Latino kid has a footfetish

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler has such a way with words! [Laugh]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Priceless look on her face [Laugh]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yumm! They look smelly!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she just noticed the duct tape, axe, garbage bags, and shovel in the corner of the room. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried that once or twice too LOL
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Work it bro!! I love it!!

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links