Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I'm back, did you miss me? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I'm back, did you miss me?
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I'm one of your admirers from the Caribbean. You're so fine! Love the toes! Let's see those arches in some shoe dangling.
Mmmmmwha!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy evelyn!!! You are a doll!! I love your soles with the toes spread really wide! I would love to see more! I'd also like to see some with you looking over your shoulder, laying on your tummy and legs flat on the floor showing those soles! Keep showing those eyes and that smile gorgeous!

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I missed you dearly. To be honest, I think I'm in love....SERIOUSLY!!!! [Roll Eyes]

Has anyone ever proposed to those long, lovely toes? [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missed those long beautiful toes.!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Va va va voom! Glad you're back. Nice to see you. Thanks for posting. Please post more! Lovely toes and longer toenails. I just love that!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering when you were going to post again. Lovely soles, and toes. I love to see some footjob/cummy sole pics.
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelover74
Board Regular
Member # 19050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelover74   Author's Homepage   Email toelover74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah great 2 have u back. next time nylons please
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best. feet. ever.

WB!!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course i missed you your beautiful feet n smile [Big Grin] glad to see u back

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a true beauty! Love those soles, thanks for the wonderful pics!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferrari456gt
Loyal Member
Member # 25303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari456gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOT REALLY! lol
u have nice feet

Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voetmaseurke
Loyal Member
Member # 10432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voetmaseurke   Email voetmaseurke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whowwwwwww
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fluke
Loyal Member
Member # 28310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fluke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evelyn I missed you and your friends a lot. I can't get enough of you guys.

I do have a request for dirty feet and foot jewelry, such as toe rings, anlets etc...

Thank you very much
-Adam

Posts: 76 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics evelyn.sexy as usual.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SLICKJOKER
Member # 34323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLICKJOKER   Email SLICKJOKER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME SHOEPLAY PICS...EMAIL ME AT SLICKJOKER092YAHOO.COM
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links