Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jeslen's Sweaty Feet & Ugg Boot Strip! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jeslen's Sweaty Feet & Ugg Boot Strip!
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you who haven't seen my myspace page haven't seen these yet of Jeslen, her feet were nice and moist as she stripped her ugg boots for the camera and stuck her soles in my face..I love this girl, she totally gets off by teasing us foot guys! The set is up now on Norcalfeet.com and a video of this will follow next week sometime.Enjoy!
 -

-

-

-

[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18342 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks. do u have a pic of her feet on your face??

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I was enjoying them too much to be able to hold the camera still LOL

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18342 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those boots are amazing in making a girl's feet super sweaty and moist. I have experience with Madison and Cierra, both of which let me massage and smell their feet afterward.

Good stuff in this set. I really like it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two words come to mind here:

1) Oh 2) Yeah.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice girl
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome set! Damn she's beautiful and sexy!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Havoc
Major Player
Member # 34219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Havoc   Email Havoc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niice!..I like!
Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn shes got some sexy feet i whanna smell them [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice looking chick for sure!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Those boots are amazing in making a girl's feet super sweaty and moist. I have experience with Madison and Cierra, both of which let me massage and smell their feet afterward.

Good stuff in this set. I really like it.

Patrick

music to my ears. mmmm imagine the smell? yeh? jesus...

i can only dream of the possibilities with high gloss black hose thrown into the mix. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing set. Ugg boots with smelly feet. Great stuff.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jeslans a very attractive girl.very sexy feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gorgeous and has lovely feet and is a total knockout - she definitely stands out in a über-sexy-ten-out-of-ten kinda way!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jelsen is so hot man. She looks like alot of fun too! Nice stuff Wrinklesguy!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links