Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Execution by Pantyhose Feet.. Clips and pics!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Execution by Pantyhose Feet.. Clips and pics!
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wu's faithful I hope all is well?

I added three new picture HIGH REZ photo sets for your viewing pleasure today!!!! http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108 Show your support!

One of my good friends ordered a video from me that includes me playing the part of a executioner that uses smelly pantyhose feet
to see out the execution of a convicted felon. His choice of execution for his crimes was to take his last breath bound and gagged with
my feet blocking his air passage. His last breath was something of extreme pleasure because during his last gasp my long slender fingers
pumped out a huge load of goo! Also connected to this free clip is a preview of a video I will release next Friday entitled Crazy Feet! This video
features my feet all painted up with faces and talking to each other telling jokes and also acting out lesbian fantasies.. Did I say at the end of the video I get my pussy eaten and I cum on camera? This is a foot fetishist dream to watch my feet as I cum from a tongue lashing!

See both video clips here
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)

http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php
New gallery link (please bookmark)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/gallery2007.html

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Love,

Brit

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be a great way to die.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet are just like butter!
[Smile] [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely as always. Hope to see more sheer hose feet sets and clips soon!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone! Love ya..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The things I'd do [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pics as always. I love your soles. Thanks, Britney!

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footliquor
Board Regular
Member # 34158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footliquor   Author's Homepage   Email footliquor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy [Tongue]

--------------------
There is nothing more sensual than the well maintained feet of a woman!

Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spectacular!

I can almost feel em under my nose

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Few are as great as you in my opinion especially with you Fj clips. hats Off.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links