Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - in her ballet flats (Some barefoot shots too) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Athena K - in her ballet flats (Some barefoot shots too)
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
damn bro im loving her toes there sexy as hell when can i smell her flats [Big Grin]

im surprised you cant smell them from there to be honest [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
great vantage point of view in these pics! i love the shot wiht your hand in view holding the flats in a dangle! very sexy!!! (nice polish on your fingers and great pose with the hands)

i really appreciate this set Athena! it's a sexy set.. show's off your peds well.

don't worry about the rest of the background. you're not competing here.. and you're not scored on photo composition! just on having awesome feet.. and you pass with flying colors!

4 years huh? that is a very long shelf life for these puppies!!!

RPM

thanks so much RPM, you alsways leave the nicest comments with good feedback [Smile]

and yes - i got them the year i started working and theyre so comfortable that even when i finished that job i kept wearing them hahaha theyre starting to feel it now tho - they are literally falling to pieces.

x

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
they are literally falling to pieces.
x

Just teh way I like dem ^_^
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Happy birthday honey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love you
[Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
thanks albatross. my mum hates having them in the house [Tongue] she cringes when i wear them

Haha, they must smell absolutely wonderful!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want them please

btw+ can i get more of these kind of pics baby please

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet jesus. This is so arousing!

Perfect.

Heaven! [Smile] [Smile]

Thank you for posting! [Smile] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daaaaaamn, Andy-Laa!!!!!!! [Eek!] [Drool]

From the looks of it....her ballet flats smell divine [Roll Eyes] ARE THEY FOR SELL?

Am I too late? [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you going to sell them anytime soon?
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

oh my goodness! im so flattered!! i never thought my little tootsies would cause so much attention lol.

thanks for all the lovely compliments guys. you made my day [Smile]

FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I likey!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

thanks footfugger (your name made me giggle lol)

and to the people requesting my shoes, as flattered as i am, im really sorry - theyre not for sale.

the smell is just for andrew [Tongue] im his from the ankles down lol.

thanks for all the compliments tho, im really touched.

Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

-

That's just perfect, mate. God, I have enough of a time getting teased with ballet flats as it is, I'm not gonna be able to concentrate at work next week now haha! Hopefully my boss will just kick off her shoes for a while. Fingers crossed.

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:

That's just perfect, mate. God, I have enough of a time getting teased with ballet flats as it is, I'm not gonna be able to concentrate at work next week now haha! Hopefully my boss will just kick off her shoes for a while. Fingers crossed.

hahahaha
[Fingers Crossed] for ya man!
Yep I'm a lucky guy [Big Grin] thanks for replying!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

i hope your day went the way you wanted it to Martial Law, and your boss obliged [Tongue] thanks for the compliment.

and lol, thanks footjoyboy [Tongue] looks like youre making a mess there [Tongue]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links