Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - Scrunches and soles.... mirror toes too! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kay - Scrunches and soles.... mirror toes too!
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry we've been away so long gang, we've been kind of busy. Please accept these meager few... We'll try to do more later, just wanted to get this in the can and out to you all before we change polish color. Tried to make the 'soles guys' happy and threw in the mirror shot to keep me happy.

Thanks, TT for the great idea, I loved your last sole set so much that I just had to try it with Kay. TT, your soles are totally hot, I only hope I've captured some of Kay's "hotness" as well, if not, it's completely my fault.... 'cause she IS hot!

-

-

-

-

-

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking good

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Ned! The last two pics are my favorites. The fourth pic is way sexy...her wrinkled soles;perfectly shaped toes; the toe spread-SEXY. The mirror pic is wonderful because we get to see the "best of both worlds"...toes from above and soles down under!

One Love...
HAMP

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY NICE!! [Smile]
I like every picture because of a different detail!! [Wink]
Glad I inspired you!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would really luv to unload a wad on those soles [Jerkoff] .... Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fleshy!

i like..... [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely pics!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ty ned and Kay this is the best set yet. It was worth the wait.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT wrinkled soles
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've made this sole guy VERY happy. Need to go clean up now...
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey soles are looking soft:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they say that the greatest compliment is to immitate the work of a master and be very convincing at it. you guys did TT proud there! (i do believe MD has had a shot like that too.. so you have done her proud as well)

Kay, you've done well. Ned, your hands weren't shaking for the shots either. not the ones you posted anyway, so you did well!

I think it's very complimentary! the red polish gots my blood hot! it's a great set! thanks for the mirror shot too!!!

fab! glad you guys squeezed us in!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kay here - Thanks to TT for letting me steal a little "inspiration", Ned got really fired up over your last soles pics and wanted to do something similar, if not identical... LOL

Thanks to Mr. Papers, Hamp, CPF, Hal and ejc, you guys always have nice comments about my pics. To RPM, I appreciate your kind and generous comments as well, you DO have a way with words. To fatpat and ToeSucker, I'm glad you appreciate our efforts too, we've got more coming so keep an eye out for them.

To jkluvsfeet and FootLong, thanks for the ultimate compliment, I've been on here long enough to know that is high praise, I'm glad you "enjoyed" them... Glad to know I could bring a little pleasure to your life with my feet.

Kay

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow bro i really love the new sole shots those soles wrinkles get me every time beautiful pictures thank you so much [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, ned. Wonderful pictures. Kay, you have perfect soles. I love the wrinkles shots! Thanks to you both!

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links