Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - Stocking Strip....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kay - Stocking Strip....
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did the polish color change last night, only once a week though, we can't possibly keep up with TT.... [Wink]

Decided to do a "stocking strip" since we couldn't remember one lately, sock strip... yes, but stockings? no. It's so hard to be original on here with so many other creative minds contributing.

Hope you all still like the French Pedi....

-

-

-

-

-

-

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMM ned and kay you know how to get a guy going!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAGNIFICENT! Kay, you have the sexiest feet! I love it when you post and hope that you keep it up.

One Love-
HAMP

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kay, you have the definition of pretty feet! I love seeing neds name next to a post because I know it's going to be full of excellent shots! I melt when I see a classic white tipped french pedi, my favorite polish bar none [Smile] keep up the great work you guys!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kay, you have the definition of pretty feet! I love seeing neds name next to a post because I know it's going to be full of excellent shots! I melt when I see a classic white tipped french pedi, my favorite polish bar none [Smile] keep up the great work you guys!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KDCX captures my thoughts there!!!

i was just mentioning to my wife that i should take pics of her shedding off her hose.. she kinda thought it weird and not interesting for folks to see. and presto, Ned produces a mouth watering speciment to enjoy!!! that is hot!!!

Kay, you really have pretty feet!!! seriously! and the nail french tips is off the hook!!!! i love it!!

RPM

p.s. your pics took a tour on my desktop over the weekend!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are very nice photographs, and it's fantastic how you illustrated the progression. Thank you for sharing these great photos.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look in need of rubbing Ned - hope you obliged [Wink]
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I RUBBED them alright... with my face.... You "soles" guys have finally shown me the light...

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love these pics! Sheer tan nylons and a French pedi are my favorite combo.

Thank you Ned!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links