Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - Hose and toe cleavage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kay - Hose and toe cleavage
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought we would toss a few out there we took tonight. Kay wore a nice pair of pumps to work today and I told her we would try to do a quick shoot. So without further ado....

-

-

-

-

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the color of those pumps! And she really knows how to tease. Sexy set!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful shots! I just love the sheen on those sexy hose. Perfect color combo with those heels. Love the toe cleavage and especially the last shot where we get a glimpse of those sexy french ped toes!

I'll be honest, I would definitely have a hard time concentrating on work with her walking around like that!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photos and the shoes are spectacular. Nice vantage point and I even like the colorful woven throw rug, over the hardwood floor. Wait until RPM sees these!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those tease shots ned!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice sexy pics. Love the toe cleavage. Please post more pics sans the pumps. Would love to see her beautiful toes. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pics
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Great photos and the shoes are spectacular. Nice vantage point and I even like the colorful woven throw rug, over the hardwood floor. Wait until RPM sees these!

O....M......G!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i'm breathing again

[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Hump] [Thumbs Up] [Mmm]

let me try to sum up my thoughts in afew points

1- off the hook color of pumps (either Fioni or BCBG)

2- the background colors are sweet too.. rug, wood...

3- love the hose.. well captured!

4- the dip.. showing the french tips... *Drool*

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

i'm going to come back later this weeken and break this one down again.. (i've got a long weekend.. so, i'll be eagerly trying to get back online... might just take the pics with me on my iTouch to work)

Kay... Ned.. thank you from the bottom of my heart!! i love this set!!!!!

RPM

p.s a shame we're not neighbors.. and i do mean this with utmost respect! But, this site would have pics of Kay in hose and heels if we were neighbors and Ned approved!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love hose pics, thanks
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the shiny hose and just a peek of her French tips. Nicely done!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always love the teasing toe cleavage, it always make me want the see the toes that much more, especially in nylons! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post more please!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i LOVE those shoes!!! ive been looking for the perfect pair of red heels for ages and i cant track them down but these are gorgeous!!
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM, you've got a good eye there, they are Fioni.... I guess it doesn't hurt that I'm using a Nikon and get pretty good shots... LOL

Thanks to all and we'll try to get a few more out there before we take off the thin French pedi this week.

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links