Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Aussie wife - new tatt & couple of other pix

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aussie wife - new tatt & couple of other pix
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice weather here in Melbourne. And the government gave us money. So to celebrate, my wife got another tatt.
 -
 -
 -
On Saturday, we had my nephews wedding. I took a snap before she got ready.
 -
And my niece took this one at the reception
 -
Wifey had new shoes that were killing her, so there was only 1 thing to do.
 -
Actually, there was more to do
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Not 1 response.

And i put on a tie too.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love her feet craigy

they look fleshy and juicey. [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Thanks so much for the nice comment.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The tat is pretty sweet. And the last pic [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the wife's hair growing out longer!

The last pic though of you is a classic! You must've been around some folks in "polite society" because you remembered to have your pinkies out! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alcrd666
Member # 33791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alcrd666   Author's Homepage   Email alcrd666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol you drunkard xD hehe <joke>

very nice pics [Smile]

--------------------
xegxegxegxeg

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her new ink Craig!! The colors are spectacular!! Nice line work too ... the artist had a steady hand!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Oh and what tie? I only see a handsome Aussie with TWO glasses of drink ... LUSH!! Love ya!
[Kiss]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefriend666
Board Regular
Member # 33229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solefriend666   Email solefriend666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good way to use the money you idiot so many ppl got screwed by kevin rudd then you put this up showing what retards were wasting the money on.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefriend666:
good way to use the money you idiot so many ppl got screwed by kevin rudd then you put this up showing what retards were wasting the money on.

dude youve done 2 posts - dont be a jerk, wu's aint a place for haters

and thank you k-rudd for the 'stimulus package'!! haha. that tattoo is really cool craigy boy. i wish iwas brave enough to get inked but im a total wimp lol

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links